Hungry Militiamen

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Hungry Militiamen
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Given all the press about the militiamen, I decided to pop on down to the ranch and plant a base. Why don't ya'll make the trek and we can do something of a burning man festival in-game. Props for best base names. Let's see who can plant the second base near the refuge HQ.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

That's Oregon folks. You know... Like the gents holed up there with no food.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Sounds fun, where exactly in Oregon? (I don't follow news closely but I've heard of this one)

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

SW Oregon on the southern coast of Malheur Lake. It's a huge lake. There's a nature preserve there and you'll see my base. I can't plant right on top of the Fed buildings because it isn't recognizing the streets there.

• Western Wild 🇺🇸

I live in Oregon, this is all I hear on the news. All it does is screw traffic up hahaha

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

Given all the press about the militiamen, I decided to pop on down to the ranch and plant a base. Why don't ya'll make the trek and we can do something of a burning man festival in-game. Props for best base names. Let's see who can plant the second base near the refuge HQ.

I'll hop that way but you already won!

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It's who plants the second base.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Been 4 days since, but im still second! Winner!

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

NorthStar is the winner.

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

NorthStar is the winner.

Dang, I have one more hop!

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Well, once you get there we can come up with something else to do. Maybe we could open up a shootin range and have some military exercises (i.e. Like c4 and base capture/destruction fun).

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

New Game: I'm setting up targets around the militia base. They have 🎯 in their name. You can throw c4 or whatever at them. You can take one over, but they remain a target. Add some more. It's a free range area. Anything with target is free game. No repercussions.

Reply to this topic