NFL Playoffs

ForumsGeneral Discussion › NFL Playoffs
  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Anyone see the contrast in those 2 games today? Houston looked like garbage and cinci fumbled and penalized their way to a loss. There were some nasty hits in that game.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I heard about it✋🏻
    Haven't actualy watched it yet though

• The Archduke

That cin/pitt game was the same as the the second regular season one. Neither were deserving of being called football. There are a few players and coaches on both sides that need large portions of their pay checks removed.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

The Archduke wrote:

That cin/pitt game was the same as the the second regular season one. Neither were deserving of being called football. There are a few players and coaches on both sides that need large portions of their pay checks removed.

👍👍👍👍

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

The stage is set. Whos for who this weekend. And I want to hear your bets TAT. Don't need the amounts. Just your spreads or props.

• TΛ͒T

I didn't see this post. I bet a lot of unders for every quarter and finals so did great there. Won with Minnesota and points but lost a bunch of other bets. I will post some predictions next round. Some weeks it's good to follow my lead but when you see me start parlaying and reverses be wary as I may be drunk or in a major hole😕

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

TΛ͒T wrote:

I didn't see this post. I bet a lot of unders for every quarter and finals so did great there. Won with Minnesota and points but lost a bunch of other bets. I will post some predictions next round. Some weeks it's good to follow my lead but when you see me start parlaying and reverses be wary as I may be drunk or in a major hole😕

Haha. I took min +4 second half but that was it. Pushed :/

• PINΞSΛ͒P

2016 No betting on what I have no control of. That's all sports and house games. So far I'm up a bundle from this time last year. 😆😜

• SharkDude13

I'm a Jet fan but I'm partially rooting for Pittsburgh lol

• TΛ͒T

Still waiting to see if Marchon Lynch is playing. That decides a lot for me in that game.

• TΛ͒T

KC +5, first 1/2 over(21.5), first 1/4 KC +145, over(44)-bad weather with inflated balls

GB +7.5, first 1/2 under(25.5), over+49.5

Get back to you for tomorrow. These are my straight bets but I have a couple teases and a reverse going also

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

I'm with you on KC but took AZ -7.5. Car -2 Den -7.5 personal bias and no AB D Williams and a beat up Ben.

• TΛ͒T

What's everyone else waiting for? It's not a prediction or even a gamble if you wait for the game to be over still have a few minutes left

• np_0168528

The Archduke wrote:

If by large portions, you mean 110% of their pay checks. And at least one player should be banned for life.

• TΛ͒T

Carolina -2.5, over 41.5, -140 money line, -.5 first 1/4, -5 first 1/2

Denver -7, over 41, -321 money line, -.5 first 1/4, over 21.5 first 1/2

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Alright. Calling for a Denver Carolina Super Bowl huh?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Manning can't win the big game.

NE vs CAR
    #GoPats #CantStopTheGronk

• The Archduke

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Absolutely

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

http://thechive.com/2016/01/21/dominate-the-foe-still-better-than-kanye-video/ Go Panthers! Meow 😂

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Tomorrow bets???

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

I got panthers vs patriots
    Rematch of super bowl 38

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Let's go Boys!! Denver is headed to Santa Clara!

• The Archduke

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Let's go Boys!! Denver is headed to Santa Clara!

Well done Broncos. Tough road ahead. Carolina is looking very good.

• TΛ͒T

That is the first st time Carolina has played 4quarters. If they can play 4 quarters in the super bowl they will win. If they let off the gas Peyton will hurt you. I expect a lot of runs by Cam because Denver is so fast around the outside with Ware. This will force Denver to leave a spy for cam which makes it 1 on 1 match ups down field. Just my thoughts. My bets will be in accordance with this starting with heads on the coin toss. It comes out 3 out of 5 times. I like those odds.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

You gonna do a lot of props?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Having been a fan since 95 I've prepared myself to be disappointed. If there's anyone I'd be ok losing to its Peyton Manning.

• TΛ͒T

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

You gonna do a lot of props?

That's like asking the pope if he prays

• TΛ͒T

Anyone else gonna bet on the crazy shit like heads or tails, who wins the coin toss, who gets ball first, will the winner of the coin toss defer. There's 4 and the game hasn't even started.

Reply to this topic