Turf etiquette?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Turf etiquette?
  • LesterRoquefort

What's the rules to good behavior on this game?

Like, can I attempt to take a turf if its user hasn't been on for 3 years?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

LesterRoquefort wrote:

Don't hit someone in a major syndicate. It will have a major affect on your game.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

LesterRoquefort wrote:

Don't hit someone in a major syndicate. It will have a major affect on your game.

Major 🔑 to success.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

When you attack someone click the button that says 'see bonuses' on the results screen. On the list under the other person you will see 'inactive' if they haven't been on longer than 30 days or something like that. It's generally a safe bet on capping those.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

When you attack someone click the button that says 'see bonuses' on the results screen. On the list under the other person you will see 'inactive' if they haven't been on longer than 30 days or something like that. It's generally a safe bet on capping those.

I never see the inactive bonus🤔 and I will hit noobs that haven't played since 2013-14

• Yoshi

⣖⣄⢤⢗ wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

I never see the inactive bonus🤔 and I will hit noobs that haven't played since 2013-14

You need 2000+ dispute skills to view any bonus/penalty affecting a player. It says [None] unless you're above that benchmark.

• Real MF

Take everything. That's what I do. 😜

Reply to this topic