Facebook spamming

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Facebook spamming
  • Treybo130

Is there a way to spread GS on Facebook like all the FarmVille style apps?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Pay Facebook, then they will advertise for you targeting certain markets based on information they take from its users. It appears the app is not ready to be heavily marketed, yet. They would likely use that money to add new wrinkles and/or fix bugs.

Anyway, if you want to try to help the game advertise, go leave it a good review on the App Store. Better yet, make a website with a strategy guide.

• Treybo130

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Pay Facebook, then they will advertise for you targeting certain markets based on information they take from its users. It appears the app is not ready to be heavily marketed, yet. They would likely use that money to add new wrinkles and/or fix bugs.

Anyway, if you want to try to help the game advertise, go leave it a good review on the App Store. Better yet, make a website with a strategy guide.

Problem's solved everyone. I wrote a review. Now we wait for the noobs....

Nobody made a website last year that died pretty quick. How does creating a strategy guide help?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

The forum here doesn't get enough activity so an external website was a bit optimistic on my part. Maybe I'll get it back up and focus on help and strategy. Fighting the spam bots was a nightmare though.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

No need for sarcasm, im just suggesting a way to help the cause youre interested in thats actually within your control. Encorage others who like the game to leave good reviews. Consider what youd want to hear when looking for a new game. The strategy guide is the second step after attracting noobs, encourage and teach them. How many gave up after waiting needlessly for days just for a base to build? How many built influence where the income is low and were always broke? I wouldnt have made it without help, noobs probably wont either.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

The forum here doesn't get enough activity so an external website was a bit optimistic on my part. Maybe I'll get it back up and focus on help and strategy. Fighting the spam bots was a nightmare though.

I have no idea what resources a website requires, but the forum here has been dead since the first weeks of the game. C4 trolls completely destroyed the early momentum. Perhaps a youtube channel would be the ticket.

• Treybo130

Oh East Coast King, now that's a guy we can all rally against.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

We could spam random pal chatrooms

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

I have no idea what resources a website requires, but the forum here has been dead since the first weeks of the game. C4 trolls completely destroyed the early momentum. Perhaps a youtube channel would be the ticket.

Like gmoney's?😂

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Treybo130 wrote:

Oh East Coast King, now that's a guy we can all rally against.

I remember when Aces and Kings went to war with him... Good times

Reply to this topic