New Location Privacy Guide

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New Location Privacy Guide
  • The Chairman

Hey everyone,
    Recently some misconceptions regarding the safety of your location data have been making the rounds. The security and safety of all our users’ data—especially location data—is a top concern of ours, and we’ve put together a guide that lays out exactly when and how your location data is used in Global Supremacy.

The new Location Privacy Guide is available in the in-game Help section – just scroll down to the "Terms & Privacy" section to find it.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any clarification, and we'd be happy to clear them up!

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Who are you ??

• Real MF

How come I see Maverick in a van across the street from my house? I'm a scared! 😱

• The Archduke

You live down by the river?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Ah, the advantages of living in a cardboard box. Youll never find me. Muwahahaha!!

• Treybo130

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Ah, the advantages of living in a cardboard box. Youll never find me. Muwahahaha!!

And you have more money to buy tib.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Well at lease support is nice enough to wish us Happy Holiday and leave it on for 3 months.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Well at lease support is nice enough to wish us Happy Holiday and leave it on for 3 months.

🎄My Christmas tree is still up, so I kind of understand their pain. If they leave it up just a little longer though then they can pretend like the message is for Easter🐇

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

🎄My Christmas tree is still up, so I kind of understand their pain. If they leave it up just a little longer though then they can pretend like the message is for Easter🐇

☝🏻️

• 4nick8r

UИDЕЯТАКЕЯ⑥⓹ wrote:

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

☝🏻️

Mmmmm; Peeps & jelly beans.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Your new policy post doesn't change the fact that the phone itself can be tracked. Not the bases. If you did any research into your own game you'd know how it actually works. By putting the 6 mile restriction in it it makes your users vulnerable to having their location discovered while they are at war. If safety is the #1 concern like you've told me then you'd actually look into this instead of telling the user base that their locations aren't compromised as long as they don't label a base "home". The device can be tracked. And if you turn off location you can't use most features in the game.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

It's A holiday somewhere Mav. Haha

• miket

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

It's A holiday somewhere Mav. Haha

Today's national holidays are- national bachelor day and national surf and turf day.

• Picnic Thief

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Every day's a holiday for the GS support team

• 💫Nighthawk💫

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Every day's a holiday for the GS support team

😂😂😂😂😂

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

Ahem

Reply to this topic