Scanning System Update

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Scanning System Update
  • The Chairman

Hey everyone, we just pushed an update to the Scanning system that includes a few improvements and fixes. A bug was fixed in the item probabilities for Tiers 2 and 3 which prevented certain items from showing up as you leveled up. Those of you most affected by the bug will be receiving a message soon with the details. We've also made the Stimpills and First-Aid kits available to tier 1 scans.

Tier 1:
    Increased probability of Retail spaces, and will now have a chance of Stimpills and First-Aid Kits.

Tier 2:
    Brings back the Vehicle Depot, which stopped showing up for players levels 19 and above.

Tier 3:
    Brings back Booby Traps and Private Security on Tier 3 scans, which stopped showing up for players who'd reached Levels 25 and 33, respectively. You'll still see elevated numbers of Distribution Centers, but that probability will go down in future releases as we add more upgrades.

Thanks to everyone for their detailed feedback on these issues, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!

• 💖Swagger💖

Ah, I wondered why I wasn't getting depots. I thought it was bad luck, lol.

• EastCoastKing

Guys we should keep this bumped for awhile its pretty important info for people to know

• Mike Hunt

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Same here. I finally got one yesterday. I thought they were just super rare 😅
    Thanks nick for the tiberium 👍

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I had got 2 depots (above level 19).

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Me too!

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

So do we update out scanners or is it done automatically?

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

Our*

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I don't want any retail space 😭. I already have so many useless workshops and command centers I don't want to use.

• The Chairman

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

So do we update out scanners or is it done automatically?

It's a server change, so no need to update.

• Shadow

Thanks guys for workin the bugs out 👍 keep up the good work

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Shadow wrote:

Thanks guys for workin the bugs out 👍 keep up the good work

• E=MC(Hammer)

Thanks Nick for the update. Glad to see that the dev team is willing to actively fix things. 👍
    Also, +1 for an A+ game.

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

Keep up the good work admin. Just make my videos give me 5 tib and ill be happy.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Good stuff! 718tib refunded. I did wonder why my loot was pretty poor. Right, stam search time!

• Mystery

Yay!! Not getting depots was frustrating! I wondered what had happened to the retail spaces too.

• 💖Swagger💖

Hee hee, through bugs I've received 500 tiberium, lol.

If you spot something that seems off, report it by feedback and they'll reward you. 😄

• Dunlap2041

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

I had got 2 depots (above level 19).

B4 the patch I got around 30. I ain't even mad.

• EastCoastKing

Bumpity bump

• Holy

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

I don't want any retail space 😭. I already have so many useless workshops and command centers I don't want to use.

😳 Can I have your workshops? They are the best loot for hopping. Now that I've begun multiple hopping trails. My stash is beginning to twindel.

• MR.RICKWAY

Sweet...thanks chairman

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

∞ $ℰℰḲ€ℜ ∞ wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

😳 Can I have your workshops? They are the best loot for hopping. Now that I've begun multiple hopping trails. My stash is beginning to twindel.

If I could, I would honestly send you them.

• ☦ʂaƀĭƞᵗᵡ☦

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

If you spot something that seems off, report it by feedback and they'll reward you. 😄

Hope this is true, I've sent in a few minor bugs. 4k hench?😜

• 🍦FROSTY🍦

Getting better tier 1 scans but I haven't gotten anything other than resources on a tier 3 scan the past 4 days-with limited prizes on tier 2. Just bad luck I guess?

• ℱüℕ6754

🍦FROSTY🍦 wrote:

Getting better tier 1 scans but I haven't gotten anything other than resources on a tier 3 scan the past 4 days-with limited prizes on tier 2. Just bad luck I guess?

Yup. I just got a agent recruitment center from tier 3

• Wolf⛵️Larsen

Just spent 50 stamina with scans and I got only one item (C4). Is the scanning still a bit buggy perhaps?

• Wolf⛵️Larsen

And after more than 1200 scans I have never found one of those Stimpills...

• Ruffelz11

Yeah I did 50 level ones, no sign of stimpills

• Kinnen

I got my first stim pills this morning. So they do exist. Only got one though so far.

• ₲ëöṝǥȩ $ȭřǭṩ

I'm having horrible luck with tier 3. Almost no loot. I get plenty in tier 2. Discouraging. I hate to waste all my stam. Seems win ratio is too low on tier 3 as we spend 10 stam in each attempt. The payout should be better.

• Wolf⛵️Larsen

Yep, there is still something wrong with scanning. Too much effort for nothing.

Reply to this topic