What happened???

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What happened???
  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

What happens to Border Patrol??? Did they go through a rebrand??? I can't find anyone from good ol' BP anywhere!!!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Welcome back 👋🏻

• ☣Alexander☣

Welcome back buddy!
    They disolved their syndicates and some joined forces with illuminati to fight the nws/shadows alliance. The war has kinda died down now though. Many people stopped playing.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

What happens to Border Patrol??? Did they go through a rebrand??? I can't find anyone from good ol' BP anywhere!!!

You went inactive and we couldn't bare the thought of continuing without you. 😜

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

Indeed. Weasel and I were so distraught, we started drinking heavily.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

😂

• 4nick8r

Undertaker65 wrote:

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

😂

🍻🍻

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Seriously, though. Welcome back lad. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and school is fun. Have a good time. When you reach the legal age, you can have a drink with us.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

Seriously, though. Welcome back lad. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and school is fun. Have a good time. When you reach the legal age, you can have a drink with us.

You don't have to be 21 to drink, you just have to be 21 to drink legally 😜

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Just ask Delusional!

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

👥꒒૦૭વ꒖👥 wrote:

Just ask Delusional!

Indeed!

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

I have been leveled and reset 3 times already 😂😂😂😂

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

Hey thanks guys. Good to be back. My old iPod's battery fried, so I had to wait a while to get a new one

Reply to this topic