Agents

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Agents
  • T-Sizzle

How do I get more agents? Is it like TW? Then where do I punch codes and stuff?

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

T-Sizzle wrote:

Agents come from agent upgrades. Nothing like tw. I wouldn't recommend building your power first though. Focus on $ and stats

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

༦ʝαиgo fєтт༤ wrote:

T-Sizzle wrote:

Agents come from agent upgrades. Nothing like tw. I wouldn't recommend building your power first though. Focus on $ and stats

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼this is the correct suggestion. 👍🏼

• T-Sizzle

Thanks. I'm hoping to figure this game out. I'm getting frustrated with not totally understand the strategy and details of the game.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Don't even worry about agents at this stage. As you increase in levels, apply your earned skill points to stamina. The more stamina you have, the more you can scan. The more you can scan, the more resources you build up. Flip through the Help & Stratgy forum. There are some good posts in there. I'll try to bump a few helpful ones for you.

• T-Sizzle

Thanks man

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

T-Sizzle wrote:

Thanks. I'm hoping to figure this game out. I'm getting frustrated with not totally understand the strategy and details of the game.

You will never totally understand the strategy and details of this game as the developers haven't worked them out yet 👍🏻

• T-Sizzle

What do resource cache's do? What are they for?

• Farewell!

They are part of what's required to build upgrades.... All upgrades have a cost.....

• T-Sizzle

Thanks stow. Makes sense now

Reply to this topic