It's been a while since we've done this:

ForumsGeneral Discussion › It's been a while since we've done this:
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    Tell everyone how you picture your fellow directors

  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

    Undertaker... average weight, wears glasses, desk job most likely. He drinks his beer around a campfire with a few close friends, but never on the work days! Shorter, black hair. In his early 30's. And for the hell of it lets say he drives a big red car/truck and has green eyes. How'd I do?

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ
    Skinny guy. Early twenties college attendee. Glasses. Funky haircut. Enjoys building things (LEGO lover?), skiing and glacier climbing. Says he's popular with the ladies but really just sits at home gaming on Friday night's.

  • 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ
    Basically a skinny little weasel

  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫
    In his mid 30's. Shorter. Maybe a computer guy. Definatly uses his computer on a daily basis. Enjoys watching Netflix XD

  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    Squirrel Pig is an older, well dressed man (mid 50's) who works in a high rise office. He drives a white 2005 Lincoln that smells of cigarettes and leather with a Bernie Sanders sticker on the bumper, he is also either a Navy vet or was in the national guard.

  • Ʈℍཞʘ₳ϮçℍôҜعƦ

    Anonymous, goes by the aliases John, Mr. Doe, Mrs. Dough and Jane Doey. 41 yr old?white? male? from Springfield? with dark hair? and light eyes? His family owns the home by the old motel, fully equipped with an underground bunker. Home-schooled as a kid and hired by the hotel owner, he is now collecting disability after 6 months of undercover work. He's rarely seen outside by neighbors. Oddly enough, the motel has been up for sale since 1976.

  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛSkinny guy. Early twenties college attendee. Glasses. Funky haircut. Enjoys building things (LEGO lover?), skiing and glacier climbing. Says he's popular with the ladies but really just sits at home gaming on Friday night's.

    19, close enough
    College, yup
    Glasses, yup
    I had a Mohawk a month ago, but have since shaved it
    Legos were my thing as a kid, yup
    Skiing and climbing, oh yeah
    Correct about me not being a ladies man, but I don't do any heavy gaming.
    I'd say you know me well 👍🏻 maybe too well

  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

    Undertaker... average weight, wears glasses, desk job most likely. He drinks his beer around a campfire with a few close friends, but never on the work days! Shorter, black hair. In his early 30's. And for the hell of it lets say he drives a big red car/truck and has green eyes. How'd I do?

    Average weight, yes
    Glasses, no
    Desk job, no
    Drink w/friends only on weekends, yes, but I only drink hard liquor, no beer 😖
    Short black hair, yes
    30's, no 18
    My truck is maroon so I guess it passes for red
    Green eyes, no blue

    Not that bad

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ Basically a skinny little weasel

    Lots of thought put into that one. 😜

  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

    Undertaker65 wrote:

    Squirrel Pig is an older, well dressed man (mid 50's) who works in a high rise office. He drives a white 2005 Lincoln that smells of cigarettes and leather with a Bernie Sanders sticker on the bumper, he is also either a Navy vet or was in the national guard.

    Hahaha.
    None of those things is right except maybe the high rise (on occasion). Younger by a decade. Not x-military, but am x-government and did things that are... similar.

    I don't feel the Bern, but don't much like any of the options.

  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    What'd you do with government squirrel?

  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

    Ʈℍཞʘ₳ϮçℍôҜعƦ wrote:

    Anonymous, goes by the aliases John, Mr. Doe, Mrs. Dough and Jane Doey. 41 yr old?white? male? from Springfield? with dark hair? and light eyes? His family owns the home by the old motel, fully equipped with an underground bunker. Home-schooled as a kid and hired by the hotel owner, he is now collecting disability after 6 months of undercover work. He's rarely seen outside by neighbors. Oddly enough, the motel has been up for sale since 1976.

    I like you already XD

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    Undertaker65 wrote:

    What'd you do with government squirrel?

    Cleaned the bathrooms at the Pentagon.

  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    Undertaker65 wrote:

    What'd you do with government squirrel?

    Cleaned the bathrooms at the Pentagon.

    Shitty job

  • ĦΛŁΞ

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ Basically a skinny little weasel

    Lots of thought put into that one. 😜

    Weasel is 6ft 6in, 275 pounds of pure muscle. Bench presses bus loads of kids with ease. Eats lean meats and protein shakes for every meal. Ironically doesn't drink beer.

  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

    HALE, pronounced 'hail' or 'Haley'? Gonna take a wild guess and say you're a girl, late teens to mid twenties. Probably have a social life, so you don't spend much time actually playing. You enjoy texting the people sitting in the seat next to you, posting selfies to Facebook, and making mean jokes about people with severe appearance issues.. Aka ugly people.

    Or, you're Weasel's mule 😜 How'd I do?

  • Noah

    lIlIlIlIlIlI. Is that a foreign name? You're a French sculptor that has an odd obsession with marbles and furniture. You've been known to smuggle various flavored of jam across the Mexican border illegally and are associated with the Amish Mafia. I've also heard that you can no longer see out of your left eye, but my sources are sketchy.

  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

    Noah, I imagine a hick-like teenager with tons of acne. I also believe he collects carrots from each state in his basement, alongside his award-winning homeless man's beardhair collection.

  • 4nick8r

    ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ Basically a skinny little weasel

    Lots of thought put into that one. 😜

    Weasel is 6ft 6in, 275 pounds of pure muscle. Bench presses bus loads of kids with ease. Eats lean meats and protein shakes for every meal. Ironically doesn't drink beer.

    D@T$C😜👅$€R was closer 😂😂😂

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    4nick8r wrote:

    ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ Basically a skinny little weasel

    Lots of thought put into that one. 😜

    Weasel is 6ft 6in, 275 pounds of pure muscle. Bench presses bus loads of kids with ease. Eats lean meats and protein shakes for every meal. Ironically doesn't drink beer.

    D@T$C😜👅$€R was closer 😂😂😂

    Sure was. 😂😂😂

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    lIlIlIlIlIlI wrote:

    HALE, pronounced 'hail' or 'Haley'? Gonna take a wild guess and say you're a girl, late teens to mid twenties. Probably have a social life, so you don't spend much time actually playing. You enjoy texting the people sitting in the seat next to you, posting selfies to Facebook, and making mean jokes about people with severe appearance issues.. Aka ugly people.

    Or, you're Weasel's mule 😜 How'd I do?

    Mule? 😂😂😂 Dude I've barely got time for one account these days! Ain't nobody got time fo dat! 😂😂😂

  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    lIlIlIlIlIlI wrote:

    HALE, pronounced 'hail' or 'Haley'? Gonna take a wild guess and say you're a girl, late teens to mid twenties. Probably have a social life, so you don't spend much time actually playing. You enjoy texting the people sitting in the seat next to you, posting selfies to Facebook, and making mean jokes about people with severe appearance issues.. Aka ugly people.

    Or, you're Weasel's mule 😜 How'd I do?

    Mule? 😂😂😂 Dude I've barely got time for one account these days! Ain't nobody got time fo dat! 😂😂😂

    😂 I don't blame you. I don't have time for one either.

  • Yoshi

    lIlIlIlIlIlI wrote:

    шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

    lIlIlIlIlIlI wrote:

    HALE, pronounced 'hail' or 'Haley'? Gonna take a wild guess and say you're a girl, late teens to mid twenties. Probably have a social life, so you don't spend much time actually playing. You enjoy texting the people sitting in the seat next to you, posting selfies to Facebook, and making mean jokes about people with severe appearance issues.. Aka ugly people.

    Or, you're Weasel's mule 😜 How'd I do?

    Mule? 😂😂😂 Dude I've barely got time for one account these days! Ain't nobody got time fo dat! 😂😂😂

    😂 I don't blame you. I don't have time for one either.

    This!

  • ĦΛŁΞ

    lIlIlIlIlIlI wrote:

    HALE, pronounced 'hail' or 'Haley'? Gonna take a wild guess and say you're a girl, late teens to mid twenties. Probably have a social life, so you don't spend much time actually playing. You enjoy texting the people sitting in the seat next to you, posting selfies to Facebook, and making mean jokes about people with severe appearance issues.. Aka ugly people.

    Or, you're Weasel's mule 😜 How'd I do?

    Pronounced Hail. Not a girl. I do have a social life so thats right. Post selfies on Instagram cause I'm not on FB. Ugly people deserve to be made fun of, surgery can fix that if they don't like it. Besides being a donkey I'm not sure what a mule is so not sure if that's a insult or compliment?

  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

    Dude, a mule is not a Donkey. It's a cross bread if a female horse and a male donkey.

    In game parlance, it's a second account used by a player.

  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

    Dude, a mule is not a Donkey. It's a cross bread if a female horse and a male donkey.

    In game parlance, it's a second account used by a player.

    Squirrel + Pig = ???

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    Undertaker65 wrote:

    🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

    Dude, a mule is not a Donkey. It's a cross bread if a female horse and a male donkey.

    In game parlance, it's a second account used by a player.

    Squirrel + Pig = ???

    Are you implying that he is his own mule? Might be on to something there. 🤔

  • Christymesa

    Well that changed direction real quixk

  • 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

    Christymesa wrote:

    Well that changed direction real quixk

    Christymesa big tits dark hair middle aged woman doesn't drink much but when she does she offends people and can't cope with hangovers generally a laid back person has a little dog ? 😉

  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

    Male, middle aged, graying beard, big tits.
    How'd I do? 😜

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC