3 year anniversary specials

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 3 year anniversary specials
  • Gii

Get ready for sore fingers... Very, very sore fingers

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Just watch, they introduce a collect all button AFTER the tripple items bonus is over 😜

• Gii

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Just watch, they introduce a collect all button AFTER the tripple items bonus is over 😜

It shouldn't be that hard, maybe a circular button on the bottom left when looking at the map, or maybe a button where the scan tiers are

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

It'll be another 3 years before we see a collect all button.

• Christymesa

Gii wrote:

Get ready for sore fingers... Very, very sore fingers

Very sore now

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

All I could do is 190 or so tier 1 scans before my wifi chip overheats and I can't play for the next 30 minutes since my phone "could not scan for wireless networks" and I use a wifi only phone since I switched to an Android on a different carrier. Not worth my time considering the MCAT comes a little over a month from now

• ☣Alexander☣

Or another 3 years for a "use energy drink" button like they have with stims

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Or another 3 years for a "use energy drink" button like they have with stims

No please we need a collect all button

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

My phone lags like crazy when there's too many caches on the screen

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Would have been nice to get a little warning of the anniversary 3x loot weekend a bit earlier.
    Maybe they didn't want us to take advantage of it.

• Christymesa

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Would have been nice to get a little warning of the anniversary 3x loot weekend a bit earlier. Maybe they didn't want us to take advantage of it.

At least it was on the weekend and not on a workday...

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Christymesa wrote:

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Would have been nice to get a little warning of the anniversary 3x loot weekend a bit earlier. Maybe they didn't want us to take advantage of it.

At least it was on the weekend and not on a workday...

I would have preferred a work day my weekends are with family and friends!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

👆🏼👆🏼 this! 👆🏼👆🏼

And I agree Mav, two days notice seems a bit tight. Perhaps they hoped with the short notice we'd pony up and pay instead of farm Tib. Wonder how that worked out for them 😂.

Reply to this topic