Level 100! Congrats Pinesap

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Level 100! Congrats Pinesap
  • CAZZO

Level 100.!.. Congrats Buddy! I know your enjoying the prize that comes with it!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Fair warning, when you get to level 100, youre locked out of your account! It wont load properly. I know you like to get loot, but dont level up too far!

• Christymesa

So...he's locked out? Ouch

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Congrats Pine 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It's a new feature!

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Congratz Pinesap aka HollowPoint!

• Farewell!

You mean we're suppose to be leveling up????

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

🌐StowRPh🌐 wrote:

You mean we're suppose to be leveling up????

If you're not leveling up, you're playing wrong 🙈✌🏽️
    FREE PINE!!!

• вɪɡɡͫʌͣνͯɛʟʟɪ™

Congrats Pine great milestone🎖🏅👍🏻.
    To be honest, any player locked out of your game that you have spent alot of time and $$ on for no valid reason other than you have reached level 100 is total BS! 😡
    Can't wait to see what the reply from the admins say!!! If the reply gives no explanation as to why they locked you out of loot weekend I would contact iTunes for a full refund!!!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Free Pinesap!

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

👏👏👏👏👏

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

BЯʘʘKLY͒И wrote:

👏👏👏👏👏

Did he get back into his account?

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Congrats bro! Too bad you couldn't take advantage of the 3x loot weekend over a technical issue.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Anyway, congrats pine 👍🏻

• Real MF

Still locked out?? Another customer service success story. Way to go! 🙄

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

So frustrating. Seriously, dont level up at all if youre close to level 100! Level 100=game over.

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Hopefully Pinesap would get a sizable compensation

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Thanks fellas, good to be back.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

👍🏼🍺 hope they compensated you in some manner.

• Christymesa

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Good to see you around

• 👻Ominigul👻

Welcome back pine. I hope you get what is owed to you. Hopefully the NWS crew didn't take advantage of the lockout.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

Welcome back pine. I hope you get what is owed to you. Hopefully the NWS crew didn't take advantage of the lockout.

I lost a couple bases I set on but for the most part NWS were honorable during my lockout. Much respect for that. I'm glad to be back.

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Welcome back! ☺️

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

Are you questioning our integrity???😱

• Real MF

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

I lost a couple bases I set on but for the most part NWS were honorable during my lockout. Much respect for that. I'm glad to be back.

Glad to have you back. Hope you were compensated because you really got screwed!

• 👻Ominigul👻

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

Are you questioning our integrity???😱

Not at all.

Reply to this topic