How did you guys come up with your names?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How did you guys come up with your names?
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

"Undertaker" originated from a quote by an NPC in a game called Hitman. It was also an in game rank that you could achieve, when I first played I oddly kept getting the rank so the name kinda stuck 🤘🏻

So how'd u guys get your names??

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

I played an MMO called Dark Age of Camelot and inherited some guys healer named "cheeseman" since no one would play healer.
    Through that games lifespan (and many since) no matter what character I played I was always known as "Chz "

• RΛINDᎧG

Parents named me....

• Treybo130

There were already 129 other Treybos.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Treybo130 wrote:

😂😂😂

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

😂😂😂

There's no point in trying to top that.

• 4nick8r

Well, ummm.

• The Archduke

Old family title

• The Archduke

4nick8r wrote:

Well, ummm.

Yea, sort of obvious for some.....

• Seymore Butts

When Bart Simpson prank calls the bar.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

After a style of motorcycle. Google RYCA Bobber.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I just get a kick out of the fact so many people get a message saying "You are being disputed by Nobody".

• Farewell!

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

😂😂😂

I thought long and hard to be 131, but then I came up with mine..... Location, location, location!

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

I just get a kick out of the fact so many people get a message saying "You are being disputed by Nobody".

I always laugh when I see 'Nobody made it on the leaderboard yet'.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Once upon a time...wait I lost my train of thought.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

That's age for ye 👴🏼

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

How'd you get ur name like that, breh???

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

РНАИᎢᎾМ™ wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

How'd you get ur name like that, breh???

I looked at my name real stern like (like they teach you in the Army) and ordered those damn letters up to the top double time!

• вɪɡɡͫʌͣνͯɛʟʟɪ™

2008 I travelled over to USA. While I was there I met the real Max Biggavelli at one of his concerts. Started chatting with him, he realised I wasn't from America from my accent, myself and a few mates got invited to his VIP area. Smoked some SourD 💨 Drank a few Remys 🍾 With him. 👍🏻
    The following year he gets sentenced to 75years in jail.
    🌊FreeMaxB🌊

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

That's age for ye 👴🏼

Old, decrepit 31 yr old. Keepin your nose (veins) clean? That was a pretty coherent message you were able to get out just now. Nice work, man.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Got mine from the Alaska state flag... Almost called myself the Big Dipper cuz that's also in the flag, but I went with the North Star

• Farewell!

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Got mine from the Alaska state flag... Almost called myself the Big Dipper cuz that's also in the flag, but I went with the North Star

Good thing you didn't go with, "made in China...." Pretty sure that's on the flag as well!

• 坂本

"Made In Asia"

Nobody want this name. There were a billion Soras in other games... So I made full name.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

I copied my name from that famous TW player before he or someone else did it and now he's probably playing with some weird name.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

I copied my name from that famous TW player before he or someone else did it and now he's probably playing with some weird name.

Well it's a good thing that guy doesn't play this game. I've heard he's a big bully. He'd probably track you down and force you to do strange things in order to get his name back...😜

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

Never heard of him or you tbh

• 🌵Mr Vertigo

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

You sound like Top Gun

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

🌵Mr Vertigo wrote:

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

You sound like Top Gun

Actually it's from another movie nothing to do with Topgun.

Reply to this topic