Geo Generals

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Geo Generals
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

It's a location based game in it's infant state, there are not many players yet so if we jump in this early we can become one of the more powerful groups.
    I made a crew so if any of you decide to play make sure to look up the clan "Geo Warriors"

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

^find my name then request to join the clan!

• jonnydragon 84

Ok I'll check it out :)

• [dday]

First impressions are that it looks like a cross between Global Supremacy and Mobile Strike. We'll see how it turns out, I guess.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Yeah Weasel made a very good point, the game has a BIG flaw and the devs will never listen. I deleted the app myself 😕

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

GS has flaws too, no doubt, but at least the visual interface is user-friendly and thought out. That game is terrible.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

GS has flaws too, no doubt, but at least the visual interface is user-friendly and thought out. That game is terrible.

It was too rushed during development it seems like

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

YOU wrote:

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

It was too rushed during development it seems like

like they didn't put as much into it as they should have...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

On a similar topic, what about PokemonGo? Anyone else playing, yes no?

• 👻Ominigul👻

Geo generals is cool if you like starring at a black screen if you click on anything outside of map view.

• The Archduke

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

On a similar topic, what about PokemonGo? Anyone else playing, yes no?

With three kids this was unavoidable...now a significant determinant of where we eat out "But that is a poke stop or gym". Totally consuming

Reply to this topic