A public service announcement

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A public service announcement
  • Redsox

If anyone is interested, I have proof that JAFO is ugot2earnit's new account. Happy to send screenshots and evidence to anyone who wants it

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Hit me up on Pal. You can find me in the main GS room.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Please message me on pal too, I'd like to see this as well

• Treybo130

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Hit me up on Pal. You can find me in the main GS room.

Yes, the main GS room... Not the lounge.

• 🍻J🍻A🍻F🍻O🍻

Redsox wrote:

If anyone is interested, I have proof that JAFO is ugot2earnit's new account. Happy to send screenshots and evidence to anyone who wants it

Show me the please. If anyone has any questions about me just ask me. I have nothing to hide. What this is about is redsox got all butt hurt because I took 3 bases from him.

• Christymesa

Anyone for a cup of tea?

• Treybo130

So is there a third room? Still waiting.

• ☣Alexander☣

So he has 2 accounts?

• Upgrayedd

Interesting theory...I had a strange interaction with both recently...I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Treybo130

What about Redsox and Rustic being the same person?

• Upgrayedd

Both start with a "R"

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Treybo130 wrote:

What about Redsox and Rustic being the same person?

Rustic Redsox? Sounds like a band name. I think Duane Allman was their lead singer wasn't he? Their first single, Blaze, was great! Have you ever heard it?

• Treybo130

I heard that if you play their first album, Big Red One, backwards it will teleport you back to the middle school land of drama... or Maldives for short.

• Redsox

Duane Allman was a guitar player for the record

• Redsox

I don't care about mules, it seems like almost everyone in the game has at least one mule. The problem is that he's ugot2earnit.

• Treybo130

I've been trying to talk my kid into playing, I never thought to play on her phone myself. Creating an account to feed another seems like cheating to me.

• Redsox

It's not against the rules. Maybe a little cheap but half the players in the game are mules. But there's only one ugot2earnit

• Redsox

I think most of us could agree that ugot/JAFO is the worst player in the game.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Redsox is my mule 😉

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Treybo130 wrote:

I've been trying to talk my kid into playing, I never thought to play on her phone myself. Creating an account to feed another seems like cheating to me.

Yeah it pretty much is cheating

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Redsox wrote:

Duane Allman was a guitar player for the record

I know. 😂😂😂 It certainly was a stretch but it was all I had. 😂😂😂

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Then ban every player who's ever spent money on the game, that'll solve it 😬👍🏼

• Real MF

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Brooklyn, you gonna let him talk about you like that??😜

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I wish mules didn't exist but when some players have enough to fill a syn by themselves you have to have some on your own side to keep up.

• Treybo130

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

I wish mules didn't exist but when some players have enough to fill a syn by themselves you have to have some on your own side to keep up.

Or when you have one extra mule to send over to another syndicate.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

lIIIllIIllII wrote:

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Brooklyn, you gonna let him talk about you like that??😜

Unlucky for you, it isn't against the TOS 😘

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Treybo130 wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

That kid has more than one...

• Farewell!

Dam, I knew I've been playing this wrong! I've got donkeys, they were cheaper but holy crap, can't get them to do anything!

• Treybo130

I was chasing ass, not whoring it.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Treybo130 wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

Isn't that how you guys ended up in the Maldives in the first place?

• Treybo130

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

Isn't that how you guys ended up in the Maldives in the first place?

That's interesting. Not sure what happened.

Reply to this topic