ForumsGeneral Discussion › TURF WARS
  • 坂本

Who is from Turf Wars?

• ☣Alexander☣

Many of us. Myself included

• Yoshi

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Many of us. Myself included

Very little promotion for this game was done outside of TW's existing player base. As a result, most of us here today are either current or former "turfers."

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I used to play turf wars, but liked GS more. It's more organized and... Civil

• 坂本

I used to play. People get taking all my turfs for no reason. They take every turf they find I have even if they do not know me. Especially my extra upgrade turf.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

坂本 wrote:

I used to play. People get taking all my turfs for no reason. They take every turf they find I have even if they do not know me. Especially my extra upgrade turf.

I use to play, but people who I didn't know kept taking my turfs, especially the ones with higher upgrades.*

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

✋️

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I came on GS on day two or three after the beta. Never played or downloaded Turf Wars. There was a very short period of time (perhaps minutes) when this game popped up on the App Store summary page. That's when I saw it, i believe.

• 4nick8r

I played. Haven't been on TW in a while.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

4nick8r wrote:

I played. Haven't been on TW in a while.

👆🏼

• 坂本

Let's all steal the players in TW and bring them here lol. We need competition!

• 🌵Mr Vertigo

坂本 wrote:

There's not that many there anymore

• 坂本

🌵Mr Vertigo wrote:

坂本 wrote:

Did the developer kill his own game?

• 🌵Mr Vertigo

坂本 wrote:

🌵Mr Vertigo wrote:

坂本 wrote:

Did the developer kill his own game?

Pretty much. Gave it a right good go anyway.

• 坂本

Stealing the rest of the players playing is better than nothing. We need more action and fun here man.

Reply to this topic