bah humbug

ForumsGeneral Discussion › bah humbug
  • ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ

may we all chop down trees and train the kids to be as greedy as possible while we lie to them about fat strangers who watch them sleep and positively reinforce the richest amongst us

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I guess that's one way of looking at it

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ wrote:

may we all chop down trees and train the kids to be as greedy as possible while we lie to them about fat strangers who watch them sleep and positively reinforce the richest amongst us

Strangers like people scared to use their own profiles so they hide behind mule accounts ??

• Farewell!

Hmmmm.... I love the season, and no, my children have not been taught to be greedy! Just the opposite! They have experienced the power of "giving" to others. Seeing joy on strangers faces for the smallest gifts! Sorry you see it that way!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

To me Christmas is all bout seeing how many days of skiing you can fit in without killing your back (and thighs). The only greed this time of year is over who gets the freshies on resort runs ⛷
    Hope yall's Christmas is great!

• ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ wrote:

Strangers like people scared to use their own profiles so they hide behind mule accounts ??

Funniest thing you've said in a long time. Can't read huh? It's ok. Charles Dickens was an English novelist who created an infamous character "Ebenezer" Scrooge. It's a reference to this time of year. Put down the hubcaps you're stealing and check out a library someday. They have picture books for kids too.

• ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ

Also, for the rest of you, this post is (mostly) facetious.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ wrote:

Funniest thing you've said in a long time. Can't read huh? It's ok. Charles Dickens was an English novelist who created an infamous character "Ebenezer" Scrooge. It's a reference to this time of year. Put down the hubcaps you're stealing and check out a library someday. They have picture books for kids too.

😂😂😂

• ☣Alexander☣

I've always prefered your name to be Ebenezer over EDB.. I recall complimenting it early on in the game lol
    But yea, merry christmas there scrooge haha

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

Currently holding over 130k small energy drinks, over 90k H&K XM8s, and nearly 10k Agent Recruiting Centers

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

Currently holding over 130k small energy drinks, over 90k H&K XM8s, and nearly 10k Agent Recruiting Centers

Who are you haha

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

Who are you haha

I'm a small player from Turf Wars who didn't like punching thousands of codes, so I came here. Also I made a mistake on the XM8s (it's 19k not 90k)

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ wrote:

Sorry the wit is so fast I almost missed it 😐

Reply to this topic