Original Base......

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Original Base......
  • Farewell!

Do you still have the first base you created? Where and when?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Unfortunately my first bases built were also the first bases I tore down when I got beter upgrades. My oldest is in Anchorage by the cute little ski town Alyeska

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

YOU wrote:

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Unfortunately my first bases built were also the first bases I tore down when I got beter upgrades. My oldest is in Anchorage by the cute little ski town Alyeska

Watch out, I'm coming to cap your shit

Jk

• ReclaimerHero

Yes👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    5 days ago in Eagleville, Tennessee

• Treybo130

I still own mine. Doesn't matter where, but TaT was about to take it right before he reset.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Mine were capped, unfortunately

• The Archduke

Yup. Still got them in Durham NC

• Noah

I took down most of my old bases to farm for base building

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

They are all turds and I have no attachement to any of them and no idea if I still have any old ones... they smell after a while anyway.

• Ryback

The first base I created was capped as a result of me testing c4 on some bases not realizing they know who set it off lol. That was 3 years ago.

• Geertsen

Maverik must own the gas station and the basketball team. Lol

• Geertsen

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

They are all turds and I have no attachement to any of them and no idea if I still have any old ones... they smell after a while anyway.

Maverik must own the gas station and the basketball team. Lol

• $ოǫҝɛ ƌǫɠ

I think I do. 6/27/13. Although I might have torn earlier bases. Can't confirm.

• $ოǫҝɛ ƌǫɠ

HΞ͒CΚ ʘFF wrote:

Mine were capped, unfortunately

That does not surprise me.

• Joey Donuts

Tat took my first base and tore, then pine sparrow and the illum crew took the rest. No really old ones anymore.

Reply to this topic