Sup peeps

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Sup peeps
  • ཀཛསаངཟ

Ok I finally made it here now what do I do lol I don't really understand this game think I am to used to turf wars

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I'll pm you 👍🏻

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ཀཛསаངཟ wrote:

Ok I finally made it here now what do I do lol I don't really understand this game think I am to used to turf wars

Just don't be a menace to society 😉

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Good to see ya.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Good to see ya.

👆🏼👍🏼🍺

• ཀཛསаངཟ

Very slow game at the moment but will give it some of my time still think turf wars kicks ass over this

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Focus on collecting tib and scanning. Good to see new players.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ཀཛསаངཟ wrote:

Very slow game at the moment but will give it some of my time still think turf wars kicks ass over this

It can start out a bit slow, but as you progress up in level it picks up a bit.

And I'm with Nobody, new players are great to see! Cheers👍🏼🍺

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

ཀཛསаངཟ wrote:

Careful about saying you're "with me". Might get you unwanted attention from the bully's. 😜

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Thank you for pointing that out.

*The Beer🍺Drinkers syndicates are in no way affiliated with NWShadows, Illuminati, MotownMovement or any other syndicate system and/or network. Our affiliation lies with the Craft Beer Drinkers of America as well as the Global Beer Drinkers Union.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

ཀཛསаངཟ wrote:

Careful about saying you're "with me". Might get you unwanted attention from the bully's. 😜

I'm with Nobody. On both counts.😎

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

 wrote:

What should I be spending Tb on?

Stamina

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

Welcome! I have a guide for new players on my wa
    Oh wait. Wrong game.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

Welcome! I have a guide for new players on my waOh wait. Wrong game.

Yeah. 😜 Funny how you got on Pine for posting in TW trying to get some new blood infused in GS yet here you are checking this game every day. 🤔 How about we all agree that each game has its pros and cons, and both games have the potential to be much more than they currently are.

• 4nick8r

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

 wrote:

Stamina

& workers

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁶

4nick8r wrote:

ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵ wrote:

 wrote:

Stamina

& workers

rn he needs to increase his stamina so he can max his scanning skill, then he can start hopping for tib/invest in workers

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

Welcome! I have a guide for new players on my waOh wait. Wrong game.

Yeah. 😜 Funny how you got on Pine for posting in TW trying to get some new blood infused in GS yet here you are checking this game every day. 🤔 How about we all agree that each game has its pros and cons, and both games have the potential to be much more than they currently are.

What's funny about that? If I were here saying "GS sucks. Come play Turf Wars. It's soooooooo much better." I could see how that would be ironic and hypocritical. But I'm not. Never have. Never would. Not sure what you're getting at.....

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Funny has a different meaning than ironic and hypocritical - or so I do believe. Secondly, I think you SHOULD advertise here for TW and trash-talk GS! Any life that can be interjected into either game is a good thing - whether it be through adding new players or by increasing forum traffic. More players = more cash in Nick's pocket = more in-game updates (at least theoretically 😂😂😂).

• ཀཛསаངཟ

Oh I might be able to beat Micky Dunn on this game lol

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

ཀཛསаངཟ wrote:

If you can't, then you're doing something wrong. Lol

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ཀཛསаངཟ wrote:

He's a no mark kick his ass

Reply to this topic