More GS no TW

ForumsGeneral Discussion › More GS no TW
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

It's early doors of GS and so far I'm loving it and to be honest I am finding myself playing GS more than TW in fact I haven't played TW past 2 days

Is anybody else feeling the same way maybe TW has had it's day or maybe a fresh version and a new take with GS has pulled me away for a while

Either way after seeing GS and its early stages its only going to get better I can see myself playing this a lot more that TW

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

This game makes it nearly impossible to fight.

• gggccbhfxz

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Or hop

• The Saw

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Especially with only 9 agents. Dude, that's weak sauce. I'd be embarrassed. 😜

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

This game is more for the turf jiggers people who like to fight will continue to play TW. While the people who got bullied, and like to keep their turfs and do nothing really will play GS. I like both games but if I had to choose I would go with TW.

• Phat Ho

I think this will be a fighting game but a very regional one, which I believe everyone kept asking for in the TW forums.

• Doom Giver

I personally will be playing tw till the lights go out

• PRIDE

gggccbhfxz wrote:

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Or hop

OMG really? You can't hop? Well that would kind of force us to travel there and create a base wouldn't it? Why would the developers do such a thing??

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

No more punching is nice though but I miss turf hopping

• Guywithagun

Right now leaning towards tw because of two reasons. 1. I can be decent without breaking out my wallet in tw. 2. I live in the middle of Narnia and will never see any action without hopping and that will take significantly longer than with tw.

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

I think this game is more for the people who don't want to put a ton of time into punching codes and just want to play. I'm one of those guys, I don't have the time or motivation to punch codes so I'm a GS fan myself

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

To early to determine which is beter. I'm starting to hit a wall on resources and I'm gonna bail back on TW soon.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿 wrote:

No more punching is nice though but I miss turf hopping

I know what ya mean punching in TW now is pointless if your new as it will take ages to get anywhere near the top where as GS is more a level playing field

• dsd_spook

ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ wrote:

I think this game is more for the people who don't want to put a ton of time into punching codes and just want to play. I'm one of those guys, I don't have the time or motivation to punch codes so I'm a GS fan myself

My thoughts exactly. I jumped on the tw wagon way too late.

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

I'm loving GS. A lot of fun. To those above saying you can't fight- you're wrong. It's just more strategic than TW and takes a little more time (not even that much once you get a lot of loot!).

• 〓FALLACY〓

I've had a hard time getting into this game. Just seems slow and annoying. Scanning? Why?!?!?!?

• Super Mario

The Saw wrote:

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Especially with only 9 agents. Dude, that's weak sauce. I'd be embarrassed. 😜

I'd be embarrassed with 85 agents ;-) try encouraging people. It's too early to be picking on noobs

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

HillBilly is a newb!? Bbwhalmy

• ★TЯΛVDOG★

gggccbhfxz wrote:

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Or hop

👆

Reply to this topic