What could we do?..

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What could we do?..
  • Eric Abbott

So I have searched far and wide .. there are games somewhat like this and tw.. but no one has quite made a game LIKE this.. there is a difference between games like this and a game LIKE this... like come on, you know what I mean -

I just started playing and I'm like the only one in my entire county that plays - so I am bringing in some friends and recruit rivals - I'm basically going to have to sell this game to people in order for this game to be fun - what exactly are your benefits when people redeem your code and is the invite code worth doing?

What if I promoted a Facebook video ad to show to locals only with my code in the ad to get some locals to install? Is the game worth going as far as to advertising to get a handful of people to play in your small town?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah, it'd be worth it. Just keep in mind that if a lot of you are starting in the same place then ur gunna want to start spreading out/expanding pretty quick

• Dogman

Does this game ever get advertised?

• ☣Alexander☣

Its always worth advertising but make sure if you get them started to reach out tho the current player base. Make sure they know theyre welcome and to get noticed

• Sovereign

I can tell by your post you LIKE Facebook. Welcome to the game. Invite your friends to play and then mercilessly destroy their hopes and dreams. Death ray and sugar water fight over the next few days before we can go get it done for the kids and the team as a whole team to go banking notwithstanding any reason why the team has been forced out of their own team to build their own team and their team will be able to build a team.

Reply to this topic