PS4 or Xbox One?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › PS4 or Xbox One?
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

PS4 is the best

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Xbox one is where it's at.😎

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

PS4 most likely. But im not getting either console for a while.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

What useful things does Xbox have over PS4 besides kinetic?
    I'm an xbox360 fan, but Microsoft screwed up with making the Xbox one.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

What useful things does Xbox have over PS4 besides kinetic? I'm an xbox360 fan, but Microsoft screwed up with making the Xbox one.

Everyone says how terrible the Xbox one is, but I don't know why?

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Forza 5........ That's all I'm getting the Xbox for.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekOtn7L1N0

Watch this if your curious of why people are hating the Xbox one.

• Courier Six

Integrated Kinnect that is always on. Ugly as sin. Threat of going doing another 180 and you being stuck with always being connected to the net and killing the uses game market. And the killer feature? It's a voice tv remote. Woo-hoo! I'm sticking with the 360 for some time...

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekOtn7L1N0

Watch this if your curious of why people are hating the Xbox one.

I honestly don't care about all the small details. All I want is to be able to play online and talk to people. And everyone says it looks ugly. Like wtf? Who cares. I'm not buying it for looks. It doesn't even look ugly.

• Ruffelz11

The specs are slightly worse, online costs way more, then there's the exclusives market, and there's also what reacher said- it's anyone's call as to whether or not Microsoft can be trusted, they've pulled a 180 already who's to say they won't change their minds
    Xbox one costs an extra hundred dollars, which is a big point for a lot of people (kinect doesn't make up for that. At all.)
    The headset compatibility for the controller is being redesigned, so you'll need to buy something that fits or something to make a headset fit.
    I personally think ps4 will do better than Xbox one. Although I am a ps3 fanboy I tried to be open minded but the fact is that Microsoft isn't taking any of Sony's crowd and Sony is swiping some of the Microsoft crowd.

• Ruffelz11

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I'm a doodoo head.

Lol....

• Rataxes

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

hell yeah👍

• Rataxes

PS4 gonna cost $5 to play online p/month now, I liked the free online of PS3

• SLiNKY

If I used consoles, I'd go with the PS4. But until then, PC FTW!

• Ruffelz11

Rataxes wrote:

PS4 gonna cost $5 to play online p/month now, I liked the free online of PS3

Yeah, but 5$ is pretty reasonable, actually it's super cheap, plus it's being used to improve the online experience, since people kept complaining about ps3's online

• noahdaninja

NooYah wrote:

If I used consoles, I'd go with the PS4. But until then, PC FTW!

This ^

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I think the Microsoft called their next generation console the Xbox One because it's as good as the Playstation One lol.

• Guywithagun

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

I think the Microsoft called their next generation console the Xbox One because it's as good as the Playstation One lol.

Hey man don't be putting down the Xbox Juan. I even think they made it look like a VCR player because it has hidden away somewhere the ability to do so 😱😂.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

The Xbox One looks like a terrible DVD player from the 90's

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Rataxes wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

hell yeah👍

You play forza 4?
    My tag is USMUD

• Nuckfuts

PS4!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I like Xbox👍

• ᏃᎪᏴᏞᎾ

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

What useful things does Xbox have over PS4 besides kinetic? I'm an xbox360 fan, but Microsoft screwed up with making the Xbox one.

Everyone says how terrible the Xbox one is, but I don't know why?

Watch microsoft at E3 and you'll see why everyone hates it.

Reply to this topic