New players must read

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New players must read
  • OnlyMulesGrow

I've read crap for month saying that the community needs new players. We need to build them up. We should advertise. My advice is to grow but not too fast. If you do you are considered a mule. A mile is a player that belongs to another player that they use to grow their main account or something like that. Never really got a full understanding the difference of a mule and a mole. Anyways! If you didn't start this game years ago like the 50 non-mule players did, I'd say just don't play or don't grow. Adios to the cyber bully known as Pinesap. The group that keeps him around should be ashamed.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

You are giving the wrong advice. You played for years and barely grew. Look how that worked out for you. This game is called Global Supremacy. It's a war game. Losing a few bases shouldn't lead to trash talk or such a harsh reset. Hope to see you return with a better mindset.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I have helped and done more for this game then any other player out there. I even provided Alexander the tips that he recently passed down to help you. You shouldn't of reset so easily but you can easily make a comeback to the size you were. Attacking my reputation in a public chat room and on the GD plus resetting was not the best way to handle a few lost bases. Anyway good luck man. Enjoy ur night out. 👍

• ☣Alexander☣

I must say he is a very helpful person and easy to reason with. It may not always work in your favour but you dont always leave woth a target on your back either lol. I have met bullying in this game from larger players but never from pine. As a comment to new players, I encourage you to message pine, or myself. We're more than happy to go the extra mile for you. But dont trust everybody you come across. This is a war game afterall.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I have helped and done more for this game then any other player out there. I even provided Alexander the tips that he recently passed down to help you. You shouldn't of reset so easily but you can easily make a comeback to the size you were. Attacking my reputation in a public chat room and on the GD plus resetting was not the best way to handle a few lost bases. Anyway good luck man. Enjoy ur night out. 👍

This guy attacks players that don't fight back hence the term bully I don't care cos this game is shit anyway it's just an old habit opening this app . My advice is don't play the game it's not good the admin are none existent and its full of bully's like pinesap ✌🏼️peace out

• PINΞSΛ͒P

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

This guy attacks players that don't fight back hence the term bully I don't care cos this game is shit anyway it's just an old habit opening this app . My advice is don't play the game it's not good the admin are none existent and its full of bully's like pinesap ✌🏼️peace out

You have been saying the same shit for 3.5 years

• Farewell!

Just my 2 cents..... I too am willing to help new players and I've found this game to be worth playing! Will I ever get to the top of the pile? Not in this lifetime, but I have set personal goals and accomplishments. I'll continue to enjoy the game and hope that others will as well! (It is a rarity to find someone who hasn't been reasonable...... ) Game On!!

• RΛINDᎧG

To the OP....while I agree there are lots of mule accounts out there, I think your advice is complete horse shit. I started on day one and grew with the game. I took a 6 month break to come back 11k agents lighter. But since I took the time to learn and use advice given to me by others, including pine, I was able to get back on my feet and quickly set out to regrow. So rather than pushing new players to quit, you should direct your energy to learning and helping and maybe someday you could actually enjoy the game, flaws and all.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

You have been saying the same shit for 3.5 years

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😐

• Treybo130

I recently acquired new directorships based off of pines harsh behavior. Trickle down capping.

• Noah

I'm fairly new and I'm not even a mule anymore

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

Build The Wall. wrote:

I'm fairly new and I'm not even a mule anymore

A mule-turned main account because you grew so fast that you became more successful than your former main account?

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

How can you even be a bully in a game built for fighting? Pines as solid as they come and has evangelized for GS more than anyone.

• 4nick8r

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

How can you even be a bully in a game built for fighting? Pines as solid as they come and has evangelized for GS more than anyone.

You can be a bully in a game built for fighting by....... 🙄 ummmm....... 🤔.......well shit, you stumped me.

• RΛINDᎧG

4nick8r wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

You can be a bully in a game built for fighting by....... 🙄 ummmm....... 🤔.......well shit, you stumped me.

I guess if you go after someone who is much smaller not associated with a war or who didn't do/say something stupid, then that would be bullying. However, I'm sure op did something dumb or they would not have made this post or felt the need to reset

• Sovereign

Talk about bullies how about Michael Jordan? How genuine was that at the beginning of time. Henceforth go and swagger elsewhere or you shall meat the strength of 100 mules

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Shits getting weird

• RΛINDᎧG

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Shits getting weird

I'm sure there will be a post about how you are to blame! 😜

• Jimbo1994

Okay so I'm new... and say I want to take over my town, I know I'm a long way from it but still.. how do I take other players bases? I'm level 23 and growing, any advice helps!

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

Jimbo1994 wrote:

Okay so I'm new... and say I want to take over my town, I know I'm a long way from it but still.. how do I take other players bases? I'm level 23 and growing, any advice helps!

Best advice, fuck your home town.

• Dogman

Jimbo1994 wrote:

Just don't listen to anything this thread has to say.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Jimbo1994 wrote:

Check out the Help & Strategy Forum. Lots of advice there.👍🙂👉😵

• ł͒ʗΞƤł͒ʗƘ

OnlyMulesGrow wrote:

I've read crap for month saying that the community needs new players. We need to build them up. We should advertise. My advice is to grow but not too fast. If you do you are considered a mule. A mile is a player that belongs to another player that they use to grow their main account or something like that. Never really got a full understanding the difference of a mule and a mole. Anyways! If you didn't start this game years ago like the 50 non-mule players did, I'd say just don't play or don't grow. Adios to the cyber bully known as Pinesap. The group that keeps him around should be ashamed.

Your an idiot....

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

★ ICΣPICK★ wrote:

OnlyMulesGrow wrote:

Your an idiot....

You're 🙈

• 👻Ominigul👻

DUЅТ͒ІИ wrote:

★ ICΣPICK★ wrote:

OnlyMulesGrow wrote:

Your an idiot....

You're 🙈

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 thank you!

Reply to this topic