Found out how to Bring back Blue GPS Dot

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Found out how to Bring back Blue GPS Dot
  • Cap'n Crunch

So I've been trying to find a better way to pick up scanning loot without having to go and individually tap each one. I'll normally zoom all the way out after I finish scanning and tap in the same area to make it easier. How you can't rapidly tap the same area without the map zooming in automatically, which messes everything up. So I tried holding down different buttons while I tapped but nothing stopped it from zooming. But that's how I rediscovered the blue GPS dot.

Hold down the "center" button.

I find this more useful than having to hit center everytime to know where I am. Anyone have a solution to the zooming problem though?

• SLiNKY

HAAX! 😛 Haha Jk. Sounds like a good technique.

• J DAWG

Thank u thank u!!!

• Wolf⛵️Larsen

Great tip!

• Mike Hunt

When you do this it says "switching to location following mode. Do not use while operating a vehicle"
    😳 What's that about?

• The Saw

༺☠Ꮹཞ༏ཀཀ☠༻ wrote:

When you do this it says "switching to location following mode. Do not use while operating a vehicle" 😳 What's that about?

When else would you use it? 😂😂😂 I suppose you could be a passenger, but then I'd have to teach my 4 year old to drive and that's probably not advisable either. ⚠🚑

• noahdaninja

What I do is, once I zoom out I tap the loot with one finger and somewhere else on the screen with the other and alternate fingers rapidly. This cancels the zoom since you aren't double tapping in the same place.

Reply to this topic