MULE

ForumsGeneral Discussion › MULE
  • RΛINDᎧG

Correction.....I have approx. 9k less agents than you. Hope that's enough of an advantage for you. Or should I drop some agents and make it even more fun for you?

On a more serious note....you shouldn't let people's opinions get you so reved up man. It's not healthy. Opinions are like assholes....everyone's got one.

• CAZZO

You talk like no one is allowed around us, there are plenty of players that are not in our syndicate that are in territory around us and in close proximity. Your not allowed because you "Chose" to fight against us. We are not to blame for your poor choices or the shortcomings of your teammates (guess that's why you bailed). But also it's a classic NWS move. Fight, bail, rebuild, come back to fight... rinse, repeat. That's why you will never be trusted or allowed near us. If that's too hard to understand, then there is nothing left to say.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

"You people are ruiningthe game"😢😢
    Waa waa waa

Oh, but I'm not gonna do anything about it. it's only my opinion, why should my words have "consequences" blah blah blah.

I'm not what's ruining this WAR game. Pussys like you are what's ruining the game lol.

So, if I cap you, I have the mob advantage, if a mule caps you, it has the range advantage. Man, you must be a blast at parties.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

So, take your pick. Who would you like to be capped by? 23k? Or 5k?🤗

• RΛINDᎧG

It is absolutely amazing to watch a simple discussion turn someone hostile. Never once did I insult or belittle a single person in my short stories but yet you resort to calling me a pussy? Lol. That really hurt my feelings. I don't think we can be friends anymore. As for what you call bitching is, in reality, my OPINION on where I see the game has gone from my experiences and what I've heard from others in the game. And I am pretty sure if I was bitching here about being capped I would have mentioned mules in there somewhere and would not have stated I have been capped only once in the past week. Nor would I say feel free to cap. I appreciate you all taking the time to read my little slices of gibberish for the past few hours though. Should we agree to diagree and leave it at you guys think we all bitch about caps and we think you guys are running people from the game? You are gonna believe what you want despite us saying otherwise and vice versa so what is the point right?

• RΛINDᎧG

Although I do have to admit it would be fun to actually get some good hearted banter/trashtalk in the forums circa tw ~3-4 yrs ago.

Ya'll enjoy your day!

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

CΛ͒ΖΖʘ wrote:

You talk like no one is allowed around us, there are plenty of players that are not in our syndicate that are in territory around us and in close proximity. Your not allowed because you "Chose" to fight against us. We are not to blame for your poor choices or the shortcomings of your teammates (guess that's why you bailed). But also it's a classic NWS move. Fight, bail, rebuild, come back to fight... rinse, repeat. That's why you will never be trusted or allowed near us. If that's too hard to understand, then there is nothing left to say.

This is 💯% accurate and the truth. The thing is Caz you have to excuse Raindog because even tho a different game he hasn't changed a single bit since 2012. I think we are seeing a little carry over from TW here and exact same story happened to him and 🔥The⌖Commission🔥...........

• Dogman

So what I'm hearing is Devilfish declared war on Illuminati and cried when they capped him?

• PINΞSΛ͒P

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ wrote:

So what I'm hearing is Devilfish declared war on Illuminati and cried when they capped him?

He didn't really cry. He reset then made this post.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

We are not ruining the game, we are ruining YOUR game. You chose to fight us, you threw c4, broke truces, lied about leaving the fight then returning to it after rebuilding. Dont generalize problems youve created for yourself to everyone in the game. Youre just trying to make everyone even more afraid. You can see its working in the way some neutral players play. They find uncappable islands despite the fact theyre not fighting. Youve made them afraid for no reason. Plus, now we get suspicious of them, wondering why they seem to be preparing to fight, imitating nws tactics. If we really wanted to ruin the game, everyone, everywhere would get capped for no reason. At the end of the day, what is sad is how quickly devilfish quit. Thats what this thread should be about.

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

I'm pretty small compared to all of you and I rarely if ever lose stuff (last instance was months ago) ☺️ Might be because of my name or syn's name 💞🐶🐱🐹💞

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I don't think there is much capping going on in the game other than the syndicates at war, their affiliates, and inactives.

• 👻Ominigul👻

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I don't think there is much capping going on in the game other than the syndicates at war, their affiliates, and inactives.

This is true for the most part. But, if a casual player takes a base of a mule from one of the 2 fight syndicates, chances are they will lose some bases to the owner of the mule.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

For others who may be curious- no play styles are excluded from other players. If you are warned by a bigger player, either verbally or with capping, just know your reaction can make you or break you. Generally acting tough to someone bigger isnt the brightest idea. Finally, if you get capped, dont give a care. Too many inexperienced players are super sensitive. You have cash and now open workers, just rebuild somewhere else. Also, some people have been playing for a long time, but are still inexperienced because theyre quiet and dont fight (devilfish). Generally having your game ruined or being excluded from the map would require you to fight illuminati. If you fight before youre ready, its not going to go well. This syle isnt excluded at all, it just ends down the same path you decided to take.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

If you want to fight, grind until youre ready. Watch battlefields play out and learn the strategies and techniques. Talk to other players, learn, maybe find someone who is an equal match or close and practice setting up/capping etc. We have a team of smaller/newer fighters learning the ropes.

If you want to be a farmer, you will have bases taken from time to time. Its a fighting game, so dont act tough and remember youre a farmer. Just rebuild, you have the cash since you dont fight.

Going solo is similar to farming. You will take losses. With no team, youre an easy target. It can be done, but you have to be able to take occasional beatings and not become all emotional.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

The best advice I can give is to reach out to the most successful players for guidance. This game can be played absolutely free and compete with the best players if you have the time to do so. I wouldn't advise believing what you read from players who have little to no interest in growing after logging into the game for years. If you are a new player then look for the leaderboard tab under profile. Here you can switch between leading players and syndicate. The top 12 syndicates should be able to provide tips and assistance to get you growing. Do not start ur own syndicate early in the game. There is a 7 day cooldown period after leaving a syndicate to join a syndicate that you can actually benefit from. Some of the top 12 syndicates are currently at war. The players in these syndicates are probably the most experienced in all aspects of the game however joining them will certainly put a target on ur back.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I would again like to add that there isn't very much capping in the game other than retaliation, warring, those associated with warring, and inactive players. Chances are if you keep to yourself you won't lose much if any bases.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Chucky Pancamo wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I would again like to add that there isn't very much capping in the game other than retaliation, warring, those associated with warring, and inactive players. Chances are if you keep to yourself you won't lose much if any bases.

I circle back to the question, why would anyone put time and energy into growing just to keep to themselves in a multi-player war game?

And, why war if the only outcome is lose all your shit or lose almost all your shit and tap out then be severly limited in what you can do?

We have been at war for many years and no player has lost all their shit. Idk what you are talking about. You are far to close minded even though I have told you the recipe for success more then once.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

There are more people to go to war with than just illum. If you don't think you have what it takes, go fight someone else. But if you are gonna hug, in a war game, dont exspect to be treated any deferent than any other player.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Chucky Pancamo wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I circle back to the question, why would anyone put time and energy into growing just to keep to themselves in a multi-player war game?

And, why war if the only outcome is lose all your shit or lose almost all your shit and tap out then be severly limited in what you can do?

We have been at war for many years and no player has lost all their shit. Idk what you are talking about. You are far to close minded even though I have told you the recipe for success more then once.

I also exsplained it too him...

• ☣Alexander☣

Its all about your mindset. If you get attacked out of nowhere and bases are taken, you can still confront the player. Being disrespectful is only self destructive but there is a more polite way of dealing with things. Staying off the radar is always good in a war game. However i was never good at that lol. If you war with someone there is not a god damned way they can ever keep you off the map if you are persistent enough. You just need to be resilient, resourceful and never reset. (That button should be removed🙄)
    Focus on growth and be open to losses and learn from them. Chucky, you have what it takes. If you can punch that hard in tw you can scan and hop that hard here. Thats all this game is. Putting tiberium in the right places, building up and maxing your skills. Then its all workers and scanning from there.

• ☣Alexander☣

Devil reset. He was friendly to me, but stubborn and seemingly short tempered. Very possesive of not only his bases, but his inactive allies. He eventually got fed up and reset, so yes he did lose everything. But it was avoidable and even if he did fight with illum he could have carried on. Even i did at one point. One thing i did was try to secure a spot on every continent. That way you are never fully removed and can always get back. Agents unfortunately come and go but theyre easily replaced in time (personally i dont aim to take out agents.. because i hate when it happens to me). I only hope you see past this negativity and really give gs a solid chance and take said risks.

• Noah

The only people who 'lose all their shit' are the people that reset... 🙄

• Noah

Chucky Pancamo wrote:

Oh, and to be perfectly clear.

I am stubborn, possessive, hard headed, protective, disrespectful, short tempered, and close-minded.

I also think this developer is horrible at customer service, mediocre on his best day at app development ("the connection with the server was reset"), and completely unresponsive to feedback. He took all the cash he milked out of his other game and paid people to develop a UI here he's incapable of maintaining or improving, and gave everyone here a way to play without spending any money.

Perfect!

Sounds about right actually 😂

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

I have yet to see a player capped to nothing. The only way I could see someone be capped to nothing is if they piss off there synd and then quit the game for a few months.
    But with 88miles hop bases it's very hard to just hunt someone down who wants to stay.
    IMO, this game is far more balanced than the other game on a fighting aspect.
    Cost per plant is super high (good thing) .
    Anyone can cap anyone (just about) with a little help.
    Range is still important, but with enough help a big guy can still set on a cap a ranger.
    This game is far more team oriented than any other phone game I have played. (Besides 2013-2015 TW when startagey actually mattered. Lol)

• Noah

Chucky Pancamo wrote:

Oh, and to be perfectly clear.

I am stubborn, possessive, hard headed, protective, disrespectful, short tempered, and close-minded.

I also think this developer is horrible at customer service, mediocre on his best day at app development ("the connection with the server was reset"), and completely unresponsive to feedback. He took all the cash he milked out of his other game and paid people to develop a UI here he's incapable of maintaining or improving, and gave everyone here a way to play without spending any money.

Perfect!

What's funny is that his LinkedIn profile says he specialized in post-launch management...

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

Chucky Pancamo wrote:

Noah wrote:

Chucky Pancamo wrote:

✂️

Perfect!

What's funny is that his LinkedIn profile says he specialized in post-launch management...

Yes. He cleans off the tip, wads up the kleenex, and clears the history on his ipad.

At least that's how I do it

"Private Browsing Mode Enabled"

Reply to this topic