When's gas day?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › When's gas day?
  • L. Ron Hubbard

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

It's now officially RudDay! Brought to you by the JO that can't be sucked in. 💃

Does that mean I'm responsible for this joyous occasion??I'm not sure how it would work on this game but ill do it👍Lets say every time I shave my man bush

How about we leave it at everytime you shave your Matt (that joyous no mans land region between your ball sack & arse hole). That way were not celebrating every 3 hrs as we would be if it were tied to your man bush.
    Just a thought. It's your party, do as you wish!

• Demario

SMH

• TΛ͒T

To those of you that don't know Gas Day is a day of putting people in the ER and capping bases you can reach. Friend or foe it doesn't matter and bitching about it is not allowed. It started as a fun thing in Turf Wars and now is monitored and tracked by Nick with rewards given out in that game.

• ☣Alexander☣

Reading pretty far back in the forums Tat?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

TΛ͒T wrote:

To those of you that don't know Gas Day is a day of putting people in the ER and capping bases you can reach. Friend or foe it doesn't matter and bitching about it is not allowed. It started as a fun thing in Turf Wars and now is monitored and tracked by Nick with rewards given out in that game.

Nick gives rewards for Gas Day now?? What else has changed in TW?

• Pv͒D

TΛ͒T wrote:

lets get one going.... just need to arm up im assuming C4 is off limits?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Does gas day include capping or is it just restricted to profile attacks?

• Pv͒D

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Does gas day include capping or is it just restricted to profile attacks?

capping is the main objective

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I say lets do it! C4 should be off limits since they are way more destructive than car bombs. That's just my opinion. I've always loved Gas Day but nick's rewards took it to another level.

Reply to this topic