A Sincere Message.

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A Sincere Message.
  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

To be, or not to be, that is the question. When we think about the IPhone game, Global Supremacy, acquired by owning an Apple device such as an Iphone or Ipad, entering the App Store via touch-sensitivity, searching for said app, downloading it and entering your Apple ID password. We think about the geometric shape, square, consisting of 4 edges, 4 corners, and 4 perpendicular angles being upgraded via Agents searching for scraps among the designated regions in which you decide. Thank you for your time, America. goodnight.

• [dday]

It is a grand talent - perhaps the grandest of all - that our fellow and comrade Pinesoup has so demonstrated his experience with and mastery of in the deliverance of this article. Oft found in the palace halls of yesteryear and carried forth in the customs of congress now, the use of floral language and highly verbose loquaciousness to make a statement appear to be more informative than it truly is for the reader is definitively a skill cultivated by the most successful members of the diplomatic class. For taking this step toward achieving an eminent career an affluent lifestyle among the highest echelons of society, I congratulate thee. Bravo, sir, bravo.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

[dday] wrote:

It is a grand talent - perhaps the grandest of all - that our fellow and comrade Pinesoup has so demonstrated his experience with and mastery of in the deliverance of this article. Oft found in the palace halls of yesteryear and carried forth in the customs of congress now, the use of floral language and highly verbose loquaciousness to make a statement appear to be more informative than it truly is for the reader is definitively a skill cultivated by the most successful members of the diplomatic class. For taking this step toward achieving an eminent career an affluent lifestyle among the highest echelons of society, I congratulate thee. Bravo, sir, bravo.

I, the male figure in the mobile phone app Global Supremacy, known as Pinesoup, in the Syndicate known as NWShadows, lays down my most sincere thank you. This has truly made my day and I wish you do continue to accept my crazy stunts.

• Dogman

Some fancy jawn talk in here

Reply to this topic