About the shitposting...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › About the shitposting...
  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

اㅣाㅣا wrote:

NOAH IS A FRUITCAKE -- that's the name of my new NYC base. I built it for NOAH, the NWS psychotic who has all but destroyed me -- all because I asked him to stop, when he constantly disputed me (the little guy). NWS you should be ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn!

• Noah

Pls stop ur hurteng mi feelzengs

• Dogman

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

اㅣाㅣا wrote:

NOAH IS A PINESOUP -- that's the name of my new NYC base. I built it for NOAH, the NWS psychotic who has all but destroyed me -- all because I asked him to stop, when he constantly disputed me (the little guy). NWS you should be ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn!

• [dday]

ƊƟǤᴹᴬᴻ wrote:

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

اㅣाㅣا wrote:

NOAH IS A PINESOUP -- that's the name of DOGMAN's new NYC base. DOGMAN built it for NOAH, the NWS psychotic who has all but destroyed DOGMAN -- all because DOGMAN asked him to stop, when he constantly disputed DOGMAN (the little guy). NWS you should be ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn!

• Noah

I'm more of a cheeseburger soup kinda guy

• [dday]

اㅣाㅣا wrote:

NOAH IS A more of a cheeseburger soup kinda guy -- that's the name of my new NYC base. I built it for NOAH, the NWS psychotic who has all but destroyed me -- all because I asked him to stop, when he constantly disputed me (the little guy). NWS you should be ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn!

• Noah

[dday] wrote:

اㅣाㅣا wrote:

NOAH IS A more of a cheeseburger soup kinda guy -- that's the name of my new NYC base. I built it for NOAH, the NWS psychotic who has all but destroyed me -- all because I asked him to stop, when he constantly disputed me (the little guy). NWS you should be ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn!

I laughed at this for way too long. 😂

• Dogman

[dday] wrote:

ƊƟǤᴹᴬᴻ wrote:

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

اㅣाㅣا wrote:

NOAH IS A PINESOUP -- that's the name of DOGMAN's new NYC base. DOGMAN built it for NOAH, the NWS psychotic who has all but destroyed DOGMAN -- all because DOGMAN asked him to stop, when he constantly disputed DOGMAN (the little guy). NWS you should be ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn!

The National Weather Service should ashamed to be linked to this rabid Jawn.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

(Note) NWS & the National Weather Service have a direct correlation

• [dday]

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

That theory is in No Way Sensible.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

[dday] wrote:

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

That theory is in No Way Sensible.

Not Without Soup it isn't