Serious Poll (Details Inside)

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Serious Poll (Details Inside)
  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

Me and Pinesap have recently been talking about who’s the rootin’ tootin’ boogeyman of Global Supremacy. And we would like your vote.

Rules:

- quote the post of the syndicate you consider the “bad guys”.

- OUTSIDERS ONLY (Beer Drinkers, Peaceful Takeover, etc.)

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

NWShadows

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Illuminati

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I like it. We at Illuminati call NWS the bad guys in discussion and I'm sure NWS does the same about us. So, who are real bad guys in this game?

• Noah

Whoever those assholes are that post a bunch of nonsense in the forums are definitely the bad guys.

• 👻Ominigul👻

I don’t know that this will get much response. If someone calls out the bad guys, they may think they will be targeted by said syndicate.

• [dday]

Noah wrote:

Whoever those assholes are that post a bunch of nonsense in the forums are definitely the bad guys.

Wow, hurtful 🤕

• Treybo130

NWS is like Antifa.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁶

Treybo130 wrote:

NWS is like Antifa.

Lol

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

The bad guys are the ones who abuses animals (I'm not one of them 'cause I breed responsibly)

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

Personally, I do not mind being called the bad guy, no one would lose a square for it!

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

BЯʘʘKLY͒И wrote:

Personally, I do not mind being called the bad guy, no one would lose a square for it!

Squircle*

• np_9601900

Circle gets the square

• ℳȗяԀєяȏȗṡℳυяяѧʏ

I think everyone’s a good guy.

• rep. of ethnos

anyone with over 1 million influence

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Anytime theres a vote, its easy to tell who is the bad guy. Its the people youre voting for.

Reply to this topic