Congratulations!!!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Congratulations!!!
  • 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 currently has exactly 5,555 of the 6,206 xp needed to get to level 59! There's no need to continue because 5,555 is much more visually appealing than 6,206! Wonderful work!

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

A deep most-humble applause for Pinesoup, your Congratulations thread has reached page 2! That’s a hecka ton of clout bro! Unstoppable!

• [dday]

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 currently has exactly 5,555 of the 6,206 xp needed to get to level 59! There's no need to continue because 5,555 is much more visually appealing than 6,206! Wonderful work!

But surely once you get to level 59, the fully empty xp bar will be even more aesthetically appealing than just leaving it as it is now?

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

[dday] wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

But surely once you get to level 59, the fully empty xp bar will be even more aesthetically appealing than just leaving it as it is now?

Don't forget that XM8s unlock at level 66. Also once you reach level 97 you could possibly encounter the vastly more pleasing 222,222/232,894!

• [dday]

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

[dday] wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

Don't forget that XM8s unlock at level 66. Also once you reach level 97 you could possibly encounter the vastly more pleasing 222,222/232,894!

Or the big round level 💯

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Congratulations to Pinesoup for using his Forum Supremacy to bring the community together! You’re an angle in our eyes man.

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

Congratulations to Pinesoup for using his Forum Supremacy to bring the community together! You’re an angle in our eyes man.

Congratulations to Pinesoup for using "angle" instead of "angel"! May geometry override religion!

• Noah

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

Congratulations to Pinesoup for using "angle" instead of "angel"! May geometry override religion!

“Take them boys to school, swagonometry...” -Young Thug

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

Leave me alone, my editor took a sick day.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Congratulations pinesoup for surviving a total of 21,232,800 seconds on planet earth. More to come

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

CONGRATS TO ME FOR RECEIVING 3 VET SCHOOL INTERVIEWS! High chance of acceptance and probably more to come!!!

• Noah

Congrats to Pine Soup for being a Sk8er boi

• [dday]

Noah wrote:

Congrats to Pine Soup for being a Sk8er boi

Congrats to Noah for saying see you later, boy.

• Dogman

Congrats to dday for keeping a steady 838 agents! Keep it up

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Congratulations on keeping neutrality with NWS dogman. Not many do! Greatly admirable.

• Noah

Congrats to Noah for having orange juice with his lunch today. Way to get healthy! Keep up the good work, brother 🙏🏻

• Dogman

Noah wrote:

Congrats to Noah for having orange juice with his lunch today. Way to get healthy! Keep up the good work, brother 🙏🏻

Grapefruit juice is the way to go.

• Dogman

YOU wrote:

Noah wrote:

Grapefruit juice is the way to go.

Forgot to add unpasteurized grapefruit juice is the way to go. Get vitamin C and get sick at the same time!

• Noah

Noah wins at 20 questions over iMessage! He just can’t stop winning!

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Noah wrote:

Noah wins at 20 questions over iMessage! He just can’t stop winning!

He had help. Doesn’t deserve to ne in this forum

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Shoutout to me and Noah for overcoming the unbearable stress of a shitty overwatch team. To our surprise, we had overwhelmed the opposition and won with ease.

• Noah

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

Shoutout to me and Noah for overcoming the unbearable stress of a shitty overwatch team. To our surprise, we had overwhelmed the opposition and won with ease.

Twas truly an excellent display of our mettle

• Noah

The other day, I had lunch with someone I had considered to be my friend. He left the table to get himself a drink, and came back with several glasses. He said to me, “I couldn’t decided which juice to get, so I got a glass of each of them.” I noticed that he, indeed had many juices, however, one juice was missing. I meekly pointed out to him that he had neglected to acquire a glass of cranberry juice. To this, he shrieked, “Fuck cranberry!” This was several weeks ago. I have not contacted him since. Congrats to me I guess.

• [dday]

Noah wrote:

The other day, I had lunch with someone I had considered to be my friend. He left the table to get himself a drink, and came back with several glasses. He said to me, “I couldn’t decided which juice to get, so I got a glass of each of them.” I noticed that he, indeed had many juices, however, one juice was missing. I meekly pointed out to him that he had neglected to acquire a glass of cranberry juice. To this, he shrieked, “Fuck cranberry!” This was several weeks ago. I have not contacted him since. Congrats to me I guess.

Congratulations to me for not having any friends 👌😂

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

[dday] wrote:

Noah wrote:

Congratulations to me for not having any friends 👌😂

I’ll be your friend

Reply to this topic