Public Service Announcement #2

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Public Service Announcement #2
  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

I have valuable information. Recent scientific studies show that eating birds dead is the way to go. Live birds are scratchy and feathery, in turn, is possibly damaging to your health. Thank you for your time.

• [dday]

Y'all just need to grow tougher oesophagi. My grampappy used to be able to crush chunks of granite in his throat back in the day, he wouldn't have let no squawky flybaby get in the way of his meal.

• Noah

[dday] wrote:

Y'all just need to grow tougher oesophagi. My grampappy used to be able to crush chunks of granite in his throat back in the day, he wouldn't have let no squawky flybaby get in the way of his meal.

Back in my day, we didn't have no oesophagi. We had guts. Guts... and a spoon.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

I have valuable information. Recent scientific studies show that eating birds dead is the way to go. Live birds are scratchy and feathery, in turn, is possibly damaging to your health. Thank you for your time.

This is the truth.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Noah wrote:

[dday] wrote:

Back in my day, we didn't have no oesophagi. We had guts. Guts... and a spoon.

This is the side effect of eating them live. You no longer have an oesophagi. You believe eating minerals will somehow regrow the oesophagi, but the oesophagi is gone, long gone. The prognosis is dire. Heed this warning, for your own health.

Reply to this topic