Stamina bug?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Stamina bug?
  • ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

So I dumped all of my stamina then went and took a shit. When I came back, I still had zero stamina. WTF!!!!

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Quick shit?

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

No I think from his confusion I can infer that this was a nice long relaxing shit. Like an after work shit. One that you've been holding in ever since you ate at that sketchy food truck that served food from god knows what culture.
    The type of shit that you just slide into. I assume it was a glorious one, firm but with enough just enough moisture to make it effortless.
    This type of shit is what America was built on. If I were a betting man, I'd say that the preamble to the Constitution was thought up during one of these.

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

Yes, I was in there for at least 20 minutes.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

YOU wrote:

No I think from his confusion I can infer that this was a nice long relaxing shit. Like an after work shit. One that you've been holding in ever since you ate at that sketchy food truck that served food from god knows what culture. The type of shit that you just slide into. I assume it was a glorious one, firm but with enough just enough moisture to make it effortless.This type of shit is what America was built on. If I were a betting man, I'd say that the preamble to the Constitution was thought up during one of these.

If you haven't had one of these, the experience is akin to a 17 hour sleep session when you have the flu. It's a beautiful experience.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

It's there, it's just not showing. Happens to me all he time. Just do a single scan or attack and the stats should reappear.

• Whettefartze

So you don't play on the toilet?

• Dirty Hob0

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Yes, I was in there for at least 20 minutes.

Chilies?

• GandalfTheDank

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

It's there, it's just not showing. Happens to me all he time.✂

The shit or the stamina?😂

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

Whettefartze wrote:

I thought everyone did...

• Sebastian5367

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

Whettefartze wrote:

I thought everyone did...

Ya. We all do, I like to 📱 while on the 🚽

• ⚠️🇬🇧Truce🇺🇸🤕

I had problems too yesterday. Not toilet issues but stam!
    It wasn't refilling sometimes. I was actually watching the timer count down but no stam added.
    Teething troubles eh!?

• Jack Aubrey

It's just a display bug. Same thing happens often when I launch the app. Annoying, but doesn't really affect game play.

Reply to this topic