OTB

ForumsGeneral Discussion › OTB
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It’s been awhile since I wrote on here. Does anyone remember OTB’s hometown? I think he lived in Tulsa at one point. I want to construct an in-game memorial. I was thinking we could all plant a base in one location and call it off limits.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's like you were reading my mind brother. I really think that's a great idea.

I believe Mav was friends with him on Facebook. He would probably be a good source to inquire with. 👍🏼🍺

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

If you want to build Mike a memorial he was from Ventura, California and was living in Rogers, Arkansas.

• 👻Ominigul👻

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

It’s been awhile since I wrote on here. Does anyone remember OTB’s hometown? I think he lived in Tulsa at one point. I want to construct an in-game memorial. I was thinking we could all plant a base in one location and call it off limits.

I added one to the Ventura spot. That is sad to hear. Rest easy.

• Treybo130

What’s this? Is this true?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

OTB passed away from cancer, unforunately.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

OTB helped me week one. Best dude.👍🏻

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Yeah, the first syndicate I ever joined was The original Beer Drinkers and I met him there. He was our resident lawyer.
    He died in March, but it has taken some time for word to get out. Mac wrote up something on the other game (which I don’t play) and Weasel relayed to me.
    I dunno if he’d want to be identified in game, but I can provide links to his obit via private message.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Mav* not Mac. Dang autocorrect.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Sad news, OTB was awesome.

Reply to this topic