ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, NICK?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, NICK?
  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

So, Not only is the Electrophorus Electricus not a fucking EEL. But now I find out via a lovely conversation with my acquaintance, Pinesap that my Global Supremacy squares. AREN’T EVEN FUCKING SQUARES. THEY’RE CALLED FUCKING SQUIRCLES. This is bullshit, I’m tired of being lied to around here!!!!

• Noah

This is a Christian server. Please refrain from using the F-word

• Dogman

Noah wrote:

This is a Christian server. Please refrain from using the N-word

Heck off you Nathan

• [dday]

Noah wrote:

This is a Christian server. Please refrain from using the J-word

Bugger off, you NWS psychotic.

• Noah

[dday] wrote:

Noah wrote:

This is a Christian server. Please refrain from using the J-word

Bugger off, you NWS psychotic.

I just might start disputing you, the little guy. I’ll show you a rabid mutt!

• RΛINDᎧG

Next you’re going to tell us that these so called “squircles” don’t exist in the real world....

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

What the...🤢😥🤢...please stop...😥😥...this is devastating.🤕🤕🤕👉😵

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

I just call them rounded squares because they're closer to squares than circles

• Dogman

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

If the screen is made of pixels, which are tiny squares, wouldn't the 'rounded' edges me made of tiny squares? This would make these shapes not squares, but something even more. They have an impossibly large amount of sides.

• Noah

ƊƟǤᴹᴬᴻ wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

If the screen is made of pixels, which are tiny squares, wouldn't the 'rounded' edges me made of tiny squares? This would make these shapes not squares, but something even more. They have an impossibly large amount of sides.

Pixels are squares. Everything you see on your phone is a square.

• ReclaimerHero

Noah wrote:

ƊƟǤᴹᴬᴻ wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

Except them anime tiddies

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

ReclaimerHero wrote:

Noah wrote:

ƊƟǤᴹᴬᴻ wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

You and dogman would make nice friends irl

• Noah

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

ReclaimerHero wrote:

Noah wrote:

ƊƟǤᴹᴬᴻ wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

You and dogman would make nice friends irl

Facts 😂

Reply to this topic