Test This

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Test This
  • 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Note down your inf, then go into the stats of each turf. Go through all your turf on the list and see how much your inf goes up.
    Don't think the inf is being correctly updated, and going into the turf refreshes the overall inf of the turf. Let me know how you get on?

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

I had one base that wasn't noted correctly on the list, but once it updated, my overall influence didn't change. I have noticed bases not growing until I go into their stats, even though build times are completed

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I just had the same thing with agents on a turf. It gave me 3 of the 4 . Then I went into the turf and it updated the 4th one.
    I'm guessing it auto updates at some point, but is it like the leader boards?

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Anyone else tried this? Have just do e it again and my overall inf keeps going up.

• sebriah

I'm noticing it when hopping - if I don't view the turf first, it gives me the wrong radius.

• Treybo130

Son of a bitch. Gained 3 agents and about 100 influence. It's a new game and has bugs, be patient. Luckily, the chairman keeps hooking us up.

Reply to this topic