76 Minutes of Enlightenment

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 76 Minutes of Enlightenment
  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

12/6/17 will remain a day in celebration for generations to come. On this day, Pinesap, and his berated rival, Pinesoup finally came to terms as several members from the NWShadows syndicate organized a verbal meeting with Pinesap. Here they discussed several illuminati secrets, nuclear launch codes, jawns, and most importantly, the belated future of the truly essential “PineChaps” syndicate, which is currently a work in progress. Hopefully coming to you in 2018. Thank you for your time America. May jawns bless thee.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

YOU wrote:

12/6/17 will remain a day in celebration for generations to come. On this day, Pinesap, and his berated rival, Pinesoup finally came to terms as several members from the NWShadows syndicate organized a verbal meeting with Pinesap. Here they discussed several illuminati secrets, nuclear launch codes, jawns, and most importantly, the belated future of the truly essential “PineChaps” syndicate, which is currently a work in progress. Hopefully coming to you in 2018. Thank you for your time America. May jawns bless thee.

Don’t you worry! “PineChaps” has not been forgotten! It’s still in the works, see you soon, brothers

• llllllllllll

I like it!

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I’ve been forgetting to celebrate this, but I was being cheap, I’m almost certain.

Reply to this topic