This thread has rules

ForumsGeneral Discussion › This thread has rules
  • [dday]

This is a forum game. Because it's seemed kind of dead lately and I wanna see how the foums react to this.
    Rule 1: All posts in this thread must detail a rule expressed in this format. All posts following this one must follow all preceding rules. Rules formed in this manner may not contradict a previous rule.

• Dogman

Rule 2: Every post in here must end in “Rawr XD”.

• Noah

Rule 3: What you know as “forums” shall now be known as “foums.” Rawr XD

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Rule 4: with evey post, you have to announce your honest opinion of “Pinesoup” Rawr XD

• ☣Alexander☣

!He's a very active contributor to the foums and is a pretty cool guy.!
    Rule 5: When making a post, the player must call out another player by using a nickname to challenge them to post in this thread. Rawr XD

• Noah

The soup’s gotten too cold and could use some salt. 2/5 stars, would not recommend to a friend.
    I’d like to see Poppa Pine get in on this.
    Rule 6: each new rule description must include a word that rhymes with “heck” Rawr XD

• Dogman

Pinesoup isn’t rad.
    🅱️ustin needs to hop on and post in here.
    Rule 6: Each new post must include MLA heading. Rawr XD

• Dogman

YOU wrote:

Pinesoup isn’t rad.🅱️ustin needs to hop on and post in here.Rule 6: Each new post must include MLA heading. Rawr XD

Fuck I didn’t follow rule 6

• [dday]

Dogman wrote:

Pinesoup isn’t rad.🅱️ustin needs to hop on and post in here.Rule 6: Each new post must include MLA heading. Rawr XD

Can I ask what you mean by MLA heading?

• Dogman

[dday] wrote:

Dogman wrote:

Can I ask what you mean by MLA heading?

https://academictips.org/mla-format/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/01/googledocs-firstpage-mla.png Fill in whatever you want for the MLA. Just need to have it there

• Noah

Noah Baicoianu
    2/12/2018
    GS 227
    “Rules Foum”

Pinesoup’s been left out in the sun for too long, I’m sure ManDog would agree and I encourage his correspondence. He’d probably get his neck. Rule 7: every word should be capitalized from now on. Rawr XD

• Dogman

Noah wrote:

Noah Baicoianu2/12/2018GS 227“Rules Foum”

Pinesoup’s been left out in the sun for too long, I’m sure ManDog would agree and I encourage his correspondence. He’d probably get his neck. Rule 7: every word should be capitalized from now on. Rawr XD

All caps?

Reply to this topic