What is this games equivalent to "Crack a bank safe"?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What is this games equivalent to "Crack a bank safe"?
  • Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

?

• Dogman

Wouldn’t say there’s an equivalent in GS since loot isn’t random. Best loot missions are probably the ones for vests and CAWS. MP7s are good but not good to farm because the returns on them aren’t that good.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Best xp: Create a Think Tank (in Messaging category); 1.1 xp per energy💪
    Best money: Constitutional Amendment, mastery level 3 (Taking Over; available @ level 92); $9,789-$19,298 per energy🤑
    For loot, I would recommend Create SuperPAC (Influencing), to get Vests - the best armor - for most of the year. During events, Urban Combat Training (Militarizing) gives XM8s - the best weapon.
    Basically, I recommend always doing Create SuperPAC; unless you need to level, or need $, or you're getting XM8s. Since XM8s are so abundant during events, the other guns are mostly unnecessary.👉😵

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

Thanks Fellas. And thanks for the details TOD. Very helpful!

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

...👉😵

• EpicTyphlosion

Ayyy, my man Dunn! Glad to see you playing GS!

But to answer your question, missions with loot only give one kind of item. Like, one mission will give you a helmet loot, and another will give you a P90. But the chances aren't that high from what I've seen, I haven't gotten any loot at all from loot missions lately

Reply to this topic