Predictive

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Predictive
  • [dday]

Those of you who have predictive typing software: type out a sentence from the recommendations it provides.

I need to a better place to be a good day than I have to do to get my hair done today and I have to do it again.

• Treybo130

I’m not going to get you anything else you need me and you want me back.

^^^my predictive text is whiny.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I think I’m just a good person but not sure yet

• Dogman

You want a big nathan right now

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

I’m not surprised that you have a lot of them jawns

• 4nick8r

I just got to the point where we are going to be close to the house and the boys and then we can get them to the kids school tomorrow morning.

• ☣Alexander☣

I hope you're okay with this game and I hope you're okay with this game you have a lot more to do but I hope you're well done with that one game and you have a good time with the upgrades you have done to me and I hope you're okay well you are awesome too but...... this is annoying to read.

• 👻Ominigul👻

ya know I just have talked with my buddy and I’ll be back in touch with him again tomorrow morning so we can get together with him for sure you guys can do it all day

• ReclaimerHero

I don’t want you too much so sorry I cannot

• Dogman

ReclaimerHero wrote:

I don’t want you too much so sorry I cannot

You are forgiven my son.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

I’m not really good with anything else I don’t think I’ll get to go back and then go back and see what you can get for him to go back and get him a job that’s what he wants me to do I just want him and I’ll let y’all know what he wants and I’ll be happy.

• Ryback

Yes, I’m going on to get some stuff done and then I’ll come over and see what you want me to get done for you guys.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Not sure what to say about this app because it’s not really good enough to use and it doesn’t even have a good jawn

Reply to this topic