If you were about to die...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › If you were about to die...
  • SLiNKY

...and your last words would become famous, what would they be? I'd say mine would probably be "Crap...this is inconvenient..." 'Cuz there's never a good time to die.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

"I hid my secret fortune in the" then I'd die before I could finish my sentence

• EastCoastKing

অƊǟʊℕϮℒعʂʂತ wrote:

"I hid my secret fortune in the" then I'd die before I could finish my sentence

Lol I saw the post and I was gonna say something similar

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

...I cleaned that dog crap off my shoe with your toothbrush last week...

Lol, just to mess with them.

• Unknown

"They can't hit us at this range!"

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Unknown wrote:

Nice👍

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine

• SLiNKY

Unknown wrote:

I like it! Haha!

• 🔥ace🔥

Tupac isn't...

• Guywithagun

"Beam me up Scotty I'm done with these suckers see ya!!!!" Awkward minutes of prolonged silence then go by.

• Kobestud

Who the hell are you? *points at wife*

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

My real name is ...

• Doom Giver

Pour me a shot or maybe 10

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

"Partridge farm remembers..."

• xrāy

"Rosebud"

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

"See ya over there or back here. Whichever."

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Eat McDonalds!( or whichever company pays my family the most for me advertising their brand with my dying breath). I'm think 7-figures would be appropriate.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

Eat McDonalds!( or whichever company pays my family the most for me advertising their brand with my dying breath). I'm think 7-figures would be appropriate.

I don't think a corporation would pay hundreds of thousands for you to be a spokesperson once. Especially not McDs. Im sure they would be be less than excited to be associated with a dying person's last breath... PR would be more expensive than you!

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

I don't think a corporation would pay hundreds of thousands for you to be a spokesperson once. Especially not McDs. Im sure they would be be less than excited to be associated with a dying person's last breath... PR would be more expensive than you!

You have to remember that this quote will last forever! We still quote sun tzu( probably misspelled) and he died hundreds or years ago. The return on investment could be quite high if your company can stay in business for awhile. Sure there would be a small amount of controversy at first. But publicity is publicity in the eyes of many execs.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

True. Depends on how the audience takes it i suppose. I've seen weirder things get accepted based on a few critic's first opinions.

• SLiNKY

How about this?

Father:
    "I have 6 million and a villa in..."

Kids: "yes? Yes? YESS?"
    Father:
    "F....fa....FarmVille......*dies*"

• H man

Either this wallpaper goes or I do.

• Cameron

"D-Delete my Internet history..."

• Unknown

Major General John Sedgwick of the Union Army of the U.S. Civil War (1861-1865) was looking over confederate lines saying "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista-"And fell forward with a snipers bullet under his left eye.

• Yertbomb

Unknown wrote:

Major General John Sedgwick of the Union Army of the U.S. Civil War (1861-1865) was looking over confederate lines saying "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista-"And fell forward with a snipers bullet under his left eye.

😂😂

• Unknown

Yertbomb wrote:

Unknown wrote:

😂😂

Ikr?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Jeez union soldiers were young back then! Four years old and a major general! Crazy...

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Jeez union soldiers were young back then! Four years old and a major general! Crazy...

Was his real name ender?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Was his real name ender?

I heard it was Wiggins or Bean. Something weird.

Reply to this topic