"Could not connect to the server"

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί "Could not connect to the server"
  • πŸŸπŸ β’»β“˜$βƒβ“—β“¨πŸ‘β’Άβ“β“•β“¨πŸ πŸŸ

Since yesterday night, I am getting this error message whenever I try to check in, in most of the places I usually connect to Wifi, and whenever cellular data is below a certain speed. Anybody else having this problem?

• κš‚κš‚Ε‚Ν’β„΅Ε‚Ν’

No

• {dday}

πŸŸπŸ β’»β“˜$βƒβ“—β“¨πŸ‘β’Άβ“β“•β“¨πŸ πŸŸ wrote:

Since yesterday night, I am getting this error message whenever I try to check in, in most of the places I usually connect to Wifi, and whenever cellular data is below a certain speed. Anybody else having this problem?

I was, but no worries now πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

• The Archduke

I was as well

• 4nick8r

Same. Was starting to think Nick finally pulled the plug.

• The Archduke

4nick8r wrote:

Crossed my mind..

• ☣Alexander☣

The Archduke wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Crossed my mind..

Right? Had me worried. πŸ˜…

• llllllllllll

Same with us. Most of us are still having troubles

• Spiny Norman 65

I'm back on as of this morning.

• specter

I'm still not able to connect to the servers

• PINΞSΞ›Ν’P

llllllllllll wrote:

Lol aren’t you the same player on both accounts?

• ཇ༨པ༉དྷབས

llllllllllll wrote:

I was so disappointed to discover that you’re in fact Fish 🐠 y. Really pathetic 604 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
    You know they have Dr’s for this. You know multiple personalities with multiple mule accounts. I think yer buddy Chewie finally got help and haven’t seen him since.

• π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—”π—‘

Why are you guys replying to a year old post? We all know pinesap is hollow point and we all know delusional is an oxygen thief. Everybody has mules in this dying game

• ཇ༨པ༉དྷབས

What a 🀑 this one is. I had so much fun smacking you around today. Don’t quit OK ? πŸ™πŸ½

• πŸ‘»OminigulπŸ‘»

ཇ༨པ༉དྷབས wrote:

What a 🀑 this one is. I had so much fun smacking you around today. Don’t quit OK ? πŸ™πŸ½

#thirsty #giveThisGuyAttention #notRelevant #”uncleπŸβ€ #getNewContent

• πŸ‘»OminigulπŸ‘»

YOU wrote:

ཇ༨པ༉དྷབས wrote:

#thirsty #giveThisGuyAttention #notRelevant #”uncleπŸβ€ #getNewContent

#pleaseDontCallSupportOnMe #whinyBaby #bootedFromIlluminati #canTalkButCantWalk

• ཇ༨པ༉དྷབས

Awwww that’s cute coming coming to the rescue of your boy 604. πŸ‘†πŸΎπŸ‘†πŸΎπŸ‘†πŸΎ By chance are you off your meds?

• πŸŸπŸ β’»β“˜$βƒβ“—β“¨πŸ‘β’Άβ“β“•β“¨πŸ πŸŸ

I’m not 604, and have never played Turf Wars seriously. #ICanProveIt

Reply to this topic