The likelihood of actually reaching 100k

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The likelihood of actually reaching 100k
  • specter

What do you think the odds are that we'll reach 100k before the servers are shut down 😂

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Put in the work harvesting tib; don't make enemies; you'll get there.👍😎👉😵

• Yoshi

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Put in the work harvesting tib; don't make enemies; you'll get there.👍😎👉😵

I think he means on the To A 100K ❗️thread. It’s not likely.

Either way, Specter, maybe try for 100k on the map. It’s attainable, for one thing, and far more rewarding.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Ahh. Indeed. My mistake.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😄
    If we got 10 entries per day - which is very rare - it would take almost 25 years...so it probably won't happen.👉😵

• {dday}

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Ahh. Indeed. My mistake.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😄If we got 10 entries per day - which is very rare - it would take almost 25 years...so it probably won't happen.👉😵

Not with that attitude. If everyone posted in the thread every time they went into the forums, we’d be there in no time!
    We just need to work together.

• specter

Yeah, should've clarified. I meant the To 100k thread

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

{dday} wrote:

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Ahh. Indeed. My mistake.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😄If we got 10 entries per day - which is very rare - it would take almost 25 years...so it probably won't happen.👉😵

Not with that attitude. If everyone posted in the thread every time they went into the forums, we’d be there in no time!We just need to work together.

I do this.👆👆👆👉😵

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

It’s pointless. If you did reach it, then what? Nothing. It’s only a way to allow others to track your app usage. It’s also a really bad look for newbies checking out the game. I mean, think about it. Would you want to play a game where people in the forums practice counting?

• Yoshi

So ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ is online 24/7. Tell me something I don’t know. 😆

The thread is pointless though, you have a point. But so is the map. It’s more complex and entertaining, but what happens when you reach “global supremacy?” underwhelming I reckon

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Yoshi wrote:

So ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ is online 24/7. Tell me something I don’t know. 😆

The thread is pointless though, you have a point. But so is the map. It’s more complex and entertaining, but what happens when you reach “global supremacy?” underwhelming I reckon

Indeed.👍😎👉😵

• specter

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

It’s pointless. If you did reach it, then what? Nothing. It’s only a way to allow others to track your app usage. It’s also a really bad look for newbies checking out the game. I mean, think about it. Would you want to play a game where people in the forums practice counting?

Damn. You should tell your therapist how you really feel about all this lol

• Treybo130

Um.... 1

• specter

...2?

• {dday}

Looks like this is happening now

• specter

Or we could just try to control process l ourselves...4

• specter

Wow, predictive text fucked me up real bad on that one 🤣🤣

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

specter wrote:

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

I don’t have a therapist. I don’t need one. Nothing I wrote pertains to feelings at all. It was an observation I stated that explains why the game seems empty and how players can help change that by not being so boring in the forums.

• specter

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

specter wrote:

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

I don’t have a therapist. I don’t need one. Nothing I wrote pertains to feelings at all. It was an observation I stated that explains why the game seems empty and how players can help change that by not being so boring in the forums.

Sounds like this is your therapy

• 4nick8r

specter wrote:

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

specter wrote:

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

Sounds like this is your therapy

Counting can be meditative...... 5

• specter

And very productive in at least 6 different ways

• Treybo130

We’ll hit 10k

• specter

Treybo130 wrote:

We’ll hit 10k

Only took five years to get there lol

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

specter wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

We’ll hit 10k

Is that all? Man time flies....

• Treybo130

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

specter wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

We’ll hit 10k

Made it to 10K!

• specter

YEET YEET

• {dday}

Treybo130 wrote:

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

specter wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

We’ll hit 10k

Made it to 10K!

I missed 10K 😫

• specter

I'm going to take unamerican's advice that he gave me in a private message last night after capping my bases and use this thread as an opportunity to use counting as therapy. He wanted to see how many bases he could cap before I asked him to stop lol. Some people enjoy a little too much what 1's and 0's do on their screen.

Reply to this topic