Coolest thing..

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Coolest thing..
  • ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

I was at a GMC dealer and the guy showing me around was this big ass russian dude, and he had the most steriotypical accent ever. And his name: Igor. He was acting like he was everyone's friend, but who wouldn't, everyone wants a Russian friend! He was pretty funny though. But I did not get a car from that guy, he was too pushy, I know that's how most car salesmen are, but this guy was crazy 😜. So there ya go, that's my contribution to the GD.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Good input!
    I went to Monaco gp this year and one night was sat with some random 70 year old Russian drinking near vodka. He literally forced me. We toasted each time we took the tumbler shot. I was sick. I no longer drink with Russians.

• ℱüℕ6754

It's funny since im part Russian.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I met a Russian girl once. Her name was marina. It was the angriest sexual encounter ive had to date. Russian girls are painful, but pretty worthwhile. I highly recommend it.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I met a Russian girl once. Her name was marina. It was the angriest sexual encounter ive had to date. Russian girls are painful, but pretty worthwhile. I highly recommend it.

Was she mail order?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Was she mail order?

No. I've never married and dont intend to.

Reply to this topic