111 mile hop base

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 111 mile hop base
  • 👻Ominigul👻

I just acquired a base from Maverik that has a 100+ mile hop radius on it. Are these something that everybody else has access to? My max hop radius is 88 miles.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Mine is 88, as well. I heard there used to be a bigger radius - that one could hop from Florida to Cuba - but that it was patched a long time before I started. I guess some of those old bases still exist.🤷‍♂️👉😵

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

The devs should increase max Base Building/Income/Scanning/Dispute skills to 30k to even things out, a nice side effect would be the possibility for 99-100% reduction of overhead which will be helpful for the really big players

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

This is old news I thought lol

• Yoshi

Sure is old news. I thought they only went up to 108 or so. Don’t think it matters all that much since no one can create any new “super bases” but come on. How hard can it be to retroactively cap base creation range at 88 miles?

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Let it go UncleBobby🐝 lol You still upset about this ?

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Sour grapes! Do you think Mav hopped from any base in the last few years? Give it a F ing rest already.

• Andy225++

Nah. I think hop radius should be really small. Give an advantage to real world locations.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

And you should be able to attack from local gps whether you have a base there or not.

• Treybo130

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

And you should be able to attack from local gps whether you have a base there or not.

That request goes back years. Your gps location should give you a bonus, whether attacking or defending.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Bring back Donboss! Lol

• 👻Ominigul👻

Treybo130 wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

That request goes back years. Your gps location should give you a bonus, whether attacking or defending.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reply to this topic