Just Finished tutorial

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Just Finished tutorial
  • Archer

This game is seems really fun! Looking around at the forums there isn’t a lot of people who play the game it seems. Is there any big down sides to the game that caused the lack of players?

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

There are still a decent amount of players but there isn’t much activity on the forums. The biggest downside to this game is that the devs are pretty much non-existent.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

👆Mostly what he said.
    The game can be slow to start, also. You have to put in some effort to spread out around the world; & I think a lot of players want a quicker pace. It's rewarding when you put in the effort, though.
    Always good to see a new player. Welcome!👋🙂

• Archer

Thanks! This may seem a little bit of a “b*tch” move, but is there a noob friendly alliance or something dedicated to teaching guys like me? Or is it a sink or swim eviroment?

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

There’s definitely an issue with not enough noobs making it in this game. This game is much more advanced and difficult to learn than TW. I, for one, think the devs act reasonably. Each time they fix a glitch, players get pissed off and quit. So, they got it to where it’s playable and backed off... super bases, c4 overseas, stat advanced hop bases, syndicate wars, each time the result was better play and losing players... Just not enough fighters left in the world these days- way too many of the younger players can’t take a beating at all, even a minor one that’s easy to recover from.

Reply to this topic