New guy

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New guy
  • 1Stone3

I’m new to the game and have some questions if anyone can answer please.
    1. Can you upgrade your bases to have more that 4 upgrades added to them.
    2. I’m not sure how the agents and cyborgs work. Should you have at least one for each base you have

• 1Stone3

Also is this game better than Turf Wars. Is it more active

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

1. You'll scan for upgrades, & there are 3 tiers to scanning. Tier 3 sometimes gives you Warehouses, which allow an extra upgrade.
    2. When I add agents, it's my preference to find an isolated area, & concentrate them on as few bases as possible. Or just place them on an isolated base here & there. I wouldn't advise putting agents on every base. I also wouldn't advise getting cyborgs, unless you become a type of small attack player, called a ranger. Since you're new, I would advise against agents for now.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I think this game is better than Turf Wars, because there is more potential reward for the effort one invests. Imagine if you could get respect points for hopping around the world in TW.
    In this game, you get Tiberium just for building in new areas. It enables you to get workers, & build more bases... or scan for more items & upgrades... or get cyborgs, if you eventually decide to do that. That alone makes this game better.
    That being said, harvesting Tiberium can be tedious and repetitive, sometimes. This game does require more effort than TW, if you want to grow.
    And it's probably less active on the map, & definitely less active in the forums.

• Archer

Yeah sometimes it feels like a single player game, but I’ve been enjoying myself and hopefully I get big enough to join a syndicate so the real fun can start.

• 1Stone3

Thanks that is helpful. I played TW for a little better than a year and I seem to like this one bwtter

• Archer

I haven’t played turf wars, but from what I’ve gathered is there is no way to get to the top in the game due to people needing to “add” mob members. This game at least has a lower ceiling and anybody can get there with play time.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Indeed. Please let me know if you have other questions.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

It's always good to see new players.

• 1Stone3

Yea that part sucked having to type in all the add codes hours and hours of waited life

Reply to this topic