Beer Drinkers

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Beer Drinkers
  • Coho

Some new players (if there are any) may be wondering why I’m about to knock beer drinkers off the map. It’s simple. They’re cheaters. They used a mule to get onto the Maldives, an island chain I had worked for months to get onto. They also cheated to get on to the various other islands they have in the pacific and west Africa. I can’t let such blatant disregard for the rules of the game go. Anyone who wants to join me in my crusade against them will be rewarded with a portal to a private island that you can use however you want, I’ll tear down the portal base and it can be all yours. If you don’t want to get involved, enjoy the show, you’ll probably be getting some new directorships soon.

• Archer

Well that’s quite the ambition. I think I’ve seen that Syndicate name around a fair bit so they must be big. Looking at your Syndicate it seems most your members are newer like myself so goodluck with that man.

• LongleafForever

Odd so how did you get on Nippon? 🤪

• Coho

LongleafForever wrote:

Odd so how did you get on Nippon? 🤪

Yikes who’s going to tell him that “Nippon” means Japan? The particular island in “Nippon” in question is a center for deep sea research.

• 4nick8r

Archer wrote:

Well that’s quite the ambition. I think I’ve seen that Syndicate name around a fair bit so they must be big. Looking at your Syndicate it seems most your members are newer like myself so goodluck with that man.

Don't let him fool you. His syndicate is just him. He has admitted on here to having hundreds of mules. He uses them to spoof all over the map, and then portals in, if they don't get caught. He has had at least one of his main accounts reset for cheating, so this whole thread just makes my yawn. He has a bull dog mouth and a puppy dog ass. This is just one more example of him yapping. 🐶. The only reason he has any bases left is that he surrounds himself with uncappable mules. If we were map spoofing, our first stop would be Lord Howe Island. The fact we aren't there (wonder how he made it?) Should be proof enough that we don't cheat.

• Coho

Take a look at Cape Verde and Samoa if you want to see some real cheating

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Took a look at Samoa... couldn't find the cheating. Which base was spoofed?

• Coho

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Whichever the first base was. No way one syndicate happens to visit a handful of uninhabited islands within a short amount of time. Come on. They went to Cape Verde, Vanuatu, Fiji, and Samoa all in a couple months? I don’t think so.

• 4nick8r

Coho wrote:

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Whichever the first base was. No way one syndicate happens to visit a handful of uninhabited islands within a short amount of time. Come on. They went to Cape Verde, Vanuatu, Fiji, and Samoa all in a couple months? I don’t think so.

Ummmm, Samoa isn't uninhibited. Neither are the rest. Wikipedia could have told you that, since it seems like your highschool teachers have failed you.

• Coho

4nick8r wrote:

Coho wrote:

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Ummmm, Samoa isn't uninhibited. Neither are the rest. Wikipedia could have told you that, since it seems like your highschool teachers have failed you.

Uninhabited in the game before your syndicate faked their location to get there. I have a Master’s Degree in international relations, I am aware of the fact that people live in Samoa.

• Archer

Coho wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Coho wrote:

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Uninhabited in the game before your syndicate faked their location to get there. I have a Master’s Degree in international relations, I am aware of the fact that people live in Samoa.

• Archer

Whoops lol. I was gonna ask doesn’t this game have anti cheat detector?

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

It has moderators, like every game. That's not even what this is about.
    The only reason people publicly accuse others of cheating is to sway 3rd party opinions. This is a troll thread; & you'll see another like it, by the same player with a different name, every several months, or maybe once a year. Calling for help to destroy his rivals, instead of putting in the work themselves.

• Coho

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

It has moderators, like every game. That's not even what this is about.The only reason people publicly accuse others of cheating is to sway 3rd party opinions. This is a troll thread; & you'll see another like it, by the same player with a different name, every several months, or maybe once a year. Calling for help to destroy his rivals, instead of putting in the work themselves.

Naw I’m putting in plenty of work, they’ll be off the map in a few of months either way. Just figured I’d see if anyone cared that the biggest cheaters in the game are now the second largest syndicate.

• Yoshi

Haven’t you reset 2 or 3 times? You may put in work, but it goes to waste each time you quit. Even if you plan to leave for a long period of time you shouldn’t force yourself to start over when you return.

• Coho

Yoshi wrote:

Haven’t you reset 2 or 3 times? You may put in work, but it goes to waste each time you quit. Even if you plan to leave for a long period of time you shouldn’t force yourself to start over when you return.

I reset once years ago. For the past year or so I’ve been stockpiling items and workers.

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

When resetting, Tib you’ve collected off the map doesn’t regenerate, putting you at a significant disadvantage if that Tib is already spent

• Treybo130

Does he keep his tib with every reset... I mean all of his “one” resets?

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

Treybo130 wrote:

Does he keep his tib with every reset... I mean all of his “one” resets?

If it’s unspent before resetting then yeah, it says so on the reset page. Otherwise it’s permanently lost

Reply to this topic