6 Year Anniversary

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 6 Year Anniversary
  • Coho

Any word on the 6 year anniversary week? I think I remember that someone had to remind them to do it last year, I wonder if we have to do that again?

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

The announcement last year was on June 17, &the event started on June 22. It always starts around the start of Summer.

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

It’s June 18, so I just reminded them

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I did, as well.

• 👻Ominigul👻

Welp. Happy anniversary.... devs are out sick. See ya next year

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

If not this weekend, maybe next weekend? Since June 26 (the actual date GS is released) is smack in the middle of the week

• Midnight Rider

Doubtful. They used to announce these events months in advance. They don't care or they forgot, or probably both.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

If not this weekend, maybe next weekend? Since June 26 (the actual date GS is released) is smack in the middle of the week

That’s what I figured as well. At least wait til Wednesday before whining about it

• Yoshi

Last “update” to the game was over a year ago. It wouldn’t surprise me if they stop the events as well.

• Joey Donuts

Well, it seems the devs have given up on this game. 👎🏼

• 👻Ominigul👻

Joey Donuts wrote:

Just cuz they miss 1/2 big events, hardly constitutes as giving up... they backed out a year in...

• 👻Ominigul👻

YOU wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

Just cuz they miss 1/2 big events, hardly constitutes as giving up... they backed out a year in...

They made a cash grab and moved on after the big spenders were banned from the game.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

There are only 2 events - this was the big event, the one for which I spent a year preparing. Missing this event is a pretty big deal, possibly signifying that they're giving up.🤢

• The Archduke

Yes this is not a good sign. I would think these events would spur activity and possibly $ to developer for a minor amount of time of coding. It does seem like they are on the way toward writing this off.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

YOU wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

They made a cash grab and moved on after the big spenders were banned from the game.

You’re not banned UncleBobby🐝 you’re still here 😂

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

There are only 2 events - this was the big event, the one for which I spent a year preparing. Missing this event is a pretty big deal, possibly signifying that they're giving up.🤢

I built a bunch of agent bases leading up to the anniversary thinking I would be able to easily replace the ARC’s and WH’s, but it didn’t happen

• ł͒ʗΞƤł͒ʗƘ

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

YOU wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

You’re not banned UncleBobby🐝 you’re still here 😂

LMFAO😂😂😂😂

• ĦΛŁΞ

Did they not do anything this year?

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

They did not.😐

• ĦΛŁΞ

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

They did not.😐

That is disappointing.

Reply to this topic