Do people still play this?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Do people still play this?
  • Nightshade337

I’m new to the game and was wondering if the community was still active or if the game was basically dead at this point.

I hope there are more then a few people around. Not too many good GPS biased games like this one anymore.

• The Archduke

Yes, there are a good number of active players. Community tends to a quiet. Game does seem to be nearing end of its life cycle though.

• Nightshade337

The Archduke wrote:

Yes, there are a good number of active players. Community tends to a quiet. Game does seem to be nearing end of its life cycle though.

Is the game worth investing in though

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Might be worth investing time & effort. Maybe not money, though.
    I would have said different 2 months ago; but there are supposed to be 2 events per year, & they just skipped the major event in June. It doesn't give me much hope for the future of the game.
    I think it's a good game, though. You can grow to be a huge player for free. If you're interested in playing, I would be happy to give pointers, if needed.

• Nightshade337

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Might be worth investing time & effort. Maybe not money, though.I would have said different 2 months ago; but there are supposed to be 2 events per year, & they just skipped the major event in June. It doesn't give me much hope for the future of the game.I think it's a good game, though. You can grow to be a huge player for free. If you're interested in playing, I would be happy to give pointers, if needed.

Thanks, how should I get started then?

• The Archduke

Check the “help and sugggestions” sections. Currently the first two posts are a general help guide and a “how to hop” post. Hopping around to get tib is the way to expand without investing real $.

• The Archduke

Sorry. It’s “Help and Strategy” not suggestions.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Exactly. Hop around to as many local areas as you can. It's slow getting started, because you reach your base limit quickly, & have to wait 1 week to tear down bases without losing skill. Skill is important, as it makes your building radius larger.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Add points to stamina when you level up, & use your stamina to scan as much as possible. This gets you upgrades to put on your bases.
    Leave a few bases in territories with a 199% income bonus. Put the biggest upgrades you can on them. This will be where your money comes from.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

After 1 week, tear down non-income bases so you can hop & spread further.
    Also make sure to collect your income. It maxes out in 24 hours, unless you collect.
    These are the most important steps in the first weeks/months. Growth will be slow at first.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Nightshade337 wrote:

I’m new to the game and was wondering if the community was still active or if the game was basically dead at this point.

I hope there are more then a few people around. Not too many good GPS biased games like this one anymore.

Hi RedSox 👋🏾 how ya doing buddy ?

• Butch Trucks

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

Nightshade337 wrote:

Hi RedSox 👋🏾 how ya doing buddy ?

Hmmmm is that one of my mules? Possibly. I do have mules in most major syndicates, for the record.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Yo nightshade337 I’ll save you some time and tell you to not invest in this game. If you try to grow in this game the people at the top will just pick you apart and there is nothing you can do about it. Even if you have safezone in Iceland they will buy a plane ticket to go there just to wreck you. So just play another game bro lol not worth your time

• Nightshade337

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Yo nightshade337 I’ll save you some time and tell you to not invest in this game. If you try to grow in this game the people at the top will just pick you apart and there is nothing you can do about it. Even if you have safezone in Iceland they will buy a plane ticket to go there just to wreck you. So just play another game bro lol not worth your time

If that’s true, why are you here?

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Nightshade337 wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Because he’s our very own resident troll and doesn’t have anything else to do. It’s ok he quits for awhile and then comes begging to come back.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Nightshade337 wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

I’m still here because I’ve invested a lot of time into this game so I’m gonna stick it out until it dies. All I’m saying is if you’re a new player it makes no sense to start this game

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Nightshade337 wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

I’m still here because I’ve invested a lot of time into this game so I’m gonna stick it out until it dies. All I’m saying is if you’re a new player it makes no sense to start this game

Unless you just want to play a good game.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

It is a good game but it’s not well managed

Reply to this topic