ForumsGeneral Discussion › Update
  • Treybo130

So the devs are alive!

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

No way

• Picnic Thief

Still unresponsive to support tickets tho 🙄

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Yeah, doesn't really matter if they won't answer tickets, or program an event, or fix the map. Useless updates don't really help most players.

• Treybo130

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Yeah, doesn't really matter if they won't answer tickets, or program an event, or fix the map. Useless updates don't really help most players.

What actually changed? My small scope of gameplay has witnessed zero improvements.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Treybo130 wrote:

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

What actually changed? My small scope of gameplay has witnessed zero improvements.

It allows play in dark mode for certain devices. I’m using it and it takes a little getting used to but it’s ok.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

What is dark mode, & how does it improve gameplay? I'm not familiar with it, & I can find no explanation of it anywhere.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

What is dark mode, & how does it improve gameplay? I'm not familiar with it, & I can find no explanation of it anywhere.

its a setting on phones and tablets that change your view to a dark mode. I cant get it on apple casue I’m jaibroke. I bet it looks cool tho on GS

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

its a setting on phones and tablets that change your view to a dark mode. I cant get it on apple casue I’m jaibroke. I bet it looks cool tho on GS

I like it. It does look cool but takes a little getting used to. Functionally, I think dark mode is meant to reduce eye exposure to the brighter lights- initial research suggests this may improve sleep for those who use their device around/during night hours.

Reply to this topic