Bah

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Bah
  • ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ

Humbug! I noticed the pagan masses are still celebrating Saturnalia and wanted to congratulate you on your superior capitalism. May you start the new year off with new debts while simultaneously destroying the planet for the future generations of pagan capitalists, slaves and/or worker bees. Soon the elitists who profit from your traditions will pull the plug on this experiment, and the human population will plummet, allowing the remaining humans to live more in accordance with nature and therefore ensuring our survival a little longer as we strive to catch up to alien technology. Beware your cell phones and the unseen aggressions of RF, PM2.5, and private healthcare. Enjoy what time is left.

• Dogman

I celebrated Christmas by eating toast, beef jerky and cookies for breakfast then got high after that

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Dogman wrote:

I celebrated Christmas by eating toast, beef jerky and cookies for breakfast then got high after that

A good day. For me it was wake and vape, an orange, some leftover lamb, and half a bottle of wine. I had to work 5am-7pm but it clearly didn’t crush my holiday high, I mean spirit.

• Fleece Gate 8

Slum Ironman lives! They off in Cuba relearning how to dance.

Reply to this topic